ForumsGamesGame Hunt

2 1748
Tom3000
Tom3000
1 posts
Peasant

Honestly, Im not so sure if this would go under help with the site or not as it does not actually affect anyone or not. A long time ago, in this very same galaxy, I was on Armor Games and I was playing a game (what else would I be doing?). What Im asking you fellow lot is if you can help me FIND this game because I have no idea what its called! I know this is going to be a very long shot, but man it would be amazing if someone was to be like "lol heres the game u were lookin 4 lmao" and I just KNOW thats not gonna happen xD

What I worry is if these games have been removed from this site or not. If they have, this is gonna be awkward... I have 2 games that I have "lost":

1. No idea what the name is called. I guess you could say its an arcade game, because you were this guy with a big sword and the view of the game was from above the player. There wasn't really a map because the only places you could move were around the screen (it wasn't scrolling or anything) and the background was pitch black. There were enemies who would go onto the screen and you had to kill the enemies with your sword by pressing spacebar, and everything was a 1 hit kill including the player itself (except for some rare monsters) and Im not too sure as to how I would go on about describing the enemies because I haven't played the game in so long. I think they were kind of like jelly fish? Oh, and when the enemies touched you they kinda attached themselves onto your face and blood splatters near the floor as to where the player fell (like blue bottles. #straya). Before starting the game you chose between 3 difficulties; easy, medium and hard. Each difficulty had more and less enemies to kill than the other. When you killed a specific enemy a certain amount of times or when you survived long enough, you got an achievement which was also an in game item (hence what an achievement is...) and the item was either a turret with a cool down or a permanent boost which allowed you to use 3 items at once. All I can say is, this game was really fun. I pray that it hasn't been removed from this site! By the way, if this helps; it had a wiki.

2. This 2nd game was a strategy/RPG game I guess. Again, you were this character (this time you could name yourself!) and I think you began in this castle like place. And you had 3 ghost thingies that were your allies who would go into battle with you. Im having difficult describing this one ;__; You could assign your own stat points and everything, and the game did have a decent atmosphere (spooky atmosphere) but I unfortunately didn't appreciate it as I was young and foolish at the time! OH! Your player had a cape! You will definitely find it now :-)

Seriously, I don't expect for you to "hunt" for these games now. In fact, I expect you to be like "LOL I know egg zac lee what gaem yur loking for but noot gonna tell yu >", and I don't blame you for doing that. After all, Im a scrub who can't click on favourite. But please! Help me!

• 2 Replies
Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

Ok, first of all, @Tom3000, if you want to get help on finding a game, you should post it in the Flash Games sub-forum. I only know what the first game you're talking about is. You're looking for Amorphus Plus.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

For that second game you could look around the RPG section. I recommend starting in the back of the section as you did say it was long ago since you played it.

Showing 1-2 of 2