ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Cursed Treasure 2 lost games AGAIN

3 1532
HeadKutter
HeadKutter
2 posts
Jester

I played CT2 all the way through the barbarian levels originally, returned after a longish (6+ mos) hiatus to replay, found out all my online saves were gone. I only use one account, but from multiple computers. I decided to try the online saves again, but lost them all, within 2-3 days of beginning play. I then decided to go with local saves, I logged in today (7/2/15), and now THOSE are gone too! Haven't cleared browser or changed anything, what's going on?

• 3 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@HeadKutter I realize this can be frustrating, but often this is due to clearing cookies on a game, privacy software, or anything that may clear your browser information. It's not an "Online Save" tagged game.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Eek! Thanks @UnleashedUponMankind.

HeadKutter
HeadKutter
2 posts
Jester

Thanks, Ferret, Unleashed. Already did all:

- Try by uisng incognito/pricavy mode.

- Try with another browser (a "clean" one, less add-ons as possible, some of them could be responsable for any kind of havoc, some even when deactivated).

- Clear your browsers (!) cache. Google how to, depends on the browser you use. Note: doing this mean you may lose progress at games without online save.

Just puzzled and frustrated that it's happened so often, but I suppose I can't complain too much about freeware.

Showing 1-3 of 3