ForumsSupport ForumCan't login on my laptop, Firefox.

4 1809
ArrowTheBest
ArrowTheBest
4 posts
Peasant

I can't login to ag whatsoever on my laptop, on Firefox. I have not tried any other browsers and I'm currently typing this on my iPad which I am able to login with. I have read the fixed CSRF ERROR thing from early this year but that's not what's happing. I'm using the right password and have tried multiple times but it's not working. I have adobe flash player 17 and when I try to update to 18 it says it couldn't connect and to try again. Wtf is wrong?

• 4 Replies
ArrowTheBest
ArrowTheBest
4 posts
Peasant

93 people have seen this and no one has commented?!?!?!?! WTFH people?!?!

ArrowTheBest
ArrowTheBest
4 posts
Peasant

First off, thank you very much.
Second Q&A time. (o jeez)

1. To get an error message I have to clear out my password & Username and click login. Then when I hit enter or whatever, a red box say that this isn't a sign in to any account. If I don't clear my U&P, the page reloads...I think.

2. Can't be that I tried a million times. + I'm good with U&P's.

3. No I don't it's not that.

4. I don't have YouTube (yet), but yahoo works fine, so does steam.

5. Explorer is my only alternative.

6. May laptop had something that was messing with abode and TF2 and etc. but that's fixed now and abode is updated. But I still can't log in, I'll try explorer and if it works I shall sedith thou the good news throughith my Laptop.

ArrowTheBest
ArrowTheBest
4 posts
Peasant

Ok, so, I'm on my iPad again, but it did work. But I was inable to send a message here a message here and explorer SUCKS.

So yeah, thank you for your help but this Fire Fox problem really needs to be fixed because explorer is crap.

Please fix it and tell me when it is fixed.
-Arrow The Best-

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Yeah... i was playing here 5 years with Firefox and i had no problems... Only few months ago i started using chrome ( and yea... i ve laptop )

Showing 1-4 of 4