ForumsGamesclicker heroes, not a new game

3 2252
treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

yet another prime example of why NOT to rely on AG's front page to know what is or isn't a new game.

i loaded up the front page and there in the new games section is Clicker Heroes with a red update label and a release date of Sep 22, 2014. i guess a game is still considered "new" even after 10 months, huh?

• 3 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

i guess a game is still considered "new" even after 10 months, huh?

It's just AG's way of featuring certain games, though it has been suggested to add a "special games" section to feature games that aren't new.

Edit: A more reliable way of finding new games is this link, but there's no known way to navigate to that page.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

i loaded up the front page and there in the new games section is Clicker Heroes with a red update label and a release date of Sep 22, 2014. i guess a game is still considered "new" even after 10 months, huh?

I suppose what would be an improvement is to have a separate page with "updated games" and a notificiation will pop up when a game is freshly updated. People will flock to the tab without having the game pop up on the new game page

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Sometimes we want to re-promote older games. The easiest/best way to do that is to re-feature in the New Games block.

Showing 1-3 of 3