ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Hire new firndes in The Money Makers is not working

10 6664
deiMudi
deiMudi
1 posts
Shepherd

hi, my avatar is a computer scientist and i have frindes with the same

profession but i can't hire them as employees. is there any reason?

• 10 Replies
alagio
alagio
1 posts
Nomad

same by me

DrHo
DrHo
1 posts
Shepherd

How can i hire the employees?

Izzysucks
Izzysucks
3 posts
Peasant

Yeah, I can't get it to work either.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I had the same problem. But after logging out for a while and logging back in, I magically has employees. So there's some sort of latency between friending someone and the game recognising that friendship. Now, every time I log in, I have more employees. So it'll come.

But if it doesn't, let us know here. There may be something else going on.

HasanCurlyyAli
HasanCurlyyAli
2 posts
Peasant

You don't need to add people, just go off for a good amount of hours possibly 12+ and you'll magically gain employees.

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Hasan that means that some1 added you as friend :P

brajn
brajn
2 posts
Nomad

I have like 10 friends in hall of fame and still no employees for 2 days...

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Just to clarify (my earlier statement was misleading, if not outright false) - you need people to add you as friends for them to show up as employees. Those people in your Hall of Fame might be people whom you have friended. I would suggest joining the chat room for Money Makers and asking people there to add you. It'll be a bit faster that way.

aqaqkhankhan
aqaqkhankhan
1 posts
Nomad

How to hire new employees or how to send invitation to friend? Can anyone tell me?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@aqaqkhankhan Please visit the The Money Makers "Add Me" Thread to find other users. As far as I know, just add them as friends.

Showing 1-10 of 10