ForumsArt, Music, and Writing1 signature for free!

12 4615
miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

i am going to make 1 signature for 1 person on this site, completely free, and of high quality, meaning it is difficult to create,
everyone who is interested in having this signature, must post in here his account name, and why he deserves a signature most. then i will make a selection of the best reasons, and blindly pick one.

• 12 Replies
Njaard
Njaard
132 posts
Nomad

Njaard
I don't deserve it

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

well as you're the first to post and so far the only one, you might have a chance of winning if none else posts.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoadthetoad

because I spend alot of time here and I love armorgames and the community alot.

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

the deadline for entries is coming wednesday 12:00 my time, which is GMT+1

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

just bumpin this up

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

plokkey

i spend alot of time here I have 1738 forum posts and is ranked #11.

Arax_Nisanu
Arax_Nisanu
1,305 posts
Nomad

AraxNisanu
[i]Well, obviously i am also an artist. I would love to see what you can do in the way of hard core graphic design. Since you set foot(mouse) on ag, i was always inspired by your work. The lighting, pen tooling, and just all around effects you use are so smooth and crisp. I would really love to learn from you miniman :P

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

just bumping it again, 4 contestants till now, there's still a chance you can win so participate!

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

okay, it's been a while since we all saw this post, and i am happy to announce that thoadthetoad has won, he can now post what kind of signature he wants who he wants in it, and stuff, and i will make it for him.

ialwayswin
ialwayswin
777 posts
Jester

ialwayswin

because I spend lots of time on ag and care about the community! and because ialwayswin.

florglee2
florglee2
1,778 posts
Peasant

is theres still any room left for one more?
florglee2
I try to make constructive comments on all the games i play, and put some time in giving them a good rating.

miniman
miniman
84 posts
Nomad

like i already said, the competition ended last week wednesday, and thoadthetoad is the winner.

Showing 1-12 of 12