ForumsSupport ForumBarely mods in the king of towers chat

3 1626
Easy_Frag
Easy_Frag
5 posts
Shepherd

Hi,

it's more of a question than real feedback. I am participating a lot in the KoT forum/chat. Lately we have a guy spamming the chat with nonsense and being agressive towards others. I wanted to talk to a mod about it but there is no way to PM them, right? I haven't seen any of them in the last days. Flagging didn't do anything and i don't want to make it worse speaking about it in public. What would you recommend?

Sincerly,

Easy Frag

• 3 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hi @Easy_Frag

There often aren't many users in the KoT chat, so we don't go there as often. But we'll keep an eye on the reports and make sure to stop by more regularly to check on things. Thanks for the heads up!

Also, if you need to get in touch with a moderator, you can always just comment on our profile and we'll get back to you asap.

Easy_Frag
Easy_Frag
5 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for your help at short notice! You did a great job there! On behalf of the KoT community i thank you. Let's hope we don't have to bother you any time soon!

Keep it up!

Sincerly,

Easy_Frag

Easy_Frag
Easy_Frag
5 posts
Shepherd

Don't expect anyone to react to this until monday! I hope a mod contacts me ASAP. There are some things we have to talk about. Mainly about what happened on friday.

Sincerly

Easy Frag

Showing 1-3 of 3