ForumsGamesPlease, dear God, help me find this game!

6 2053
The_Enthusiast
The_Enthusiast
1 posts
Nomad

Alright, I'll give you the rundown...
Basically, when I was a little boy (I would say 7 or 8) I played this game by the name of which I do not remember, here inlies the problem, as this was one of the most well-made, intriguing, addicting, and all-around fun flash games I have ever played in my life. I only ask that you, the reader, help me find it.

I'll do my best to explain this game
In essence, it was a medieval turn-based strategy RPG of sorts... (I know, how specific?) But that's the thing, this one was totally different from all the Ctrl+C > Ctrl+V 's out there. It was satisfying beyond belief and I would have payed money to play it any day of the week. I'll try to narrow it down a little more for you. In this game you chose between 8 (I think) kings which were all basically the same, except you started on different part of the map and with different amounts of each troop. The map was akin to that of the World War 1 & 2 games with separate sections varying in size and shape that can be occupied by the various 8 kings. I Know this is sounding a bit bland and worn out but bare with me.When you encountered another king's land you had many options that all had upsides and downsides. I will try to remember as many of these options as I can.
- Face the enemy king in a Tournament (includes archery, jousting, etc.)
- Fight the enemies troops and try to conquer said section of the map.
- Invade the enemies castle stealing riches and a Princess which can be held for ransom if I remember correctly.
- Make a deal with the enemy king to buy the land
- Ignore the land completely.
Obviously as you move you spread out your troops making it a choice for more land and less security or less land and more security. There are no elements of magic that I can remember and also no creatures like goblins, ghouls, trolls etc.

These are some small details that I can remember
- You control during the Tournaments, Invading the castle and possibly other things.
- Each king has a color assigned to him.
- The green king had a rockin beard.
- The ease of the mini games was based on how many of a designated troop you had, for example, the invading mini game depended on how many sneaky scouts you had, the tournament depended on your archers, and so on and so forth.
- The graphics were kind of lacking but they were realistic in a way, not terribly cartooney.
- The joust mini game had you pull the mouse up in order to hold your spear up into the right position to hit him first.

That's pretty much all I can remember so I'll leave you to it..

• 6 Replies
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

OOH OOH OOH! At first I had no idea what you were talking about and I was thinking this game sounds hella fun. After reading more it sounds hella familiar. Especially with the joust mini game. Lemme try to find it.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

The Lance. I'm pretty sure this is the game. I loved it too.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Oh wait. My bad. Lemme find another game.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I was also thinking of The Kings League but I don't think so. I feel you, bro.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Are you sure you aren't thinking of multiple games?

Crackback
Crackback
40 posts
Peasant

Its not The Kings League i think...

Showing 1-6 of 6