ForumsGamesSilly Duck's Strike Force Heroes 3 Squad code guide.

25 24122
sillyduckyum
sillyduckyum
12 posts
Scribe

Okay, this is a dummy's guide to using Strike Force Heroes 3 Squad codes because the devs never explained it and it's actually really fun compared to the rest of the game.

Using squad codes

1. Go to Mission screen, then custom game, In custom game, there are two square buttons, one says ai bots, the other says squad code. Normally, Ai bots is activated.

2. Click the squad code, and a text box will appear instead of ai level numbers, etc.

3. Use a copy command to copy the whole squad code unedited. I myself use Control C

4. Click on the Text box in squad codes and then paste using the command
Control V. In this case, you have no choice, there is no other command that will paste the squad code in.

5. Now to play against the bots, choose the map and the conditions. Remember, you don't get to select the number of bots in squad code since each bot is hard coded in.

Getting your own squad codes

1. Now to get your own squad code to share, Go to select squad in any mission. Once you've selected the squad you want, There should be a big textbox that is labeled squad code.

2. Click on the Copy code to get the squad code.

3. Now use Control V to paste it wherever you want.

Final words

(By the way, once you're done with squad codes click ai bots to return to normal custom games. You don't have to reset the whole game. I'm embarrassed to say I've made this mistake quite a few times and just reset the game because I forgot to do this)

Now why is squad codes so fun? Well because that means you can basically make the most overpowered and strongest team and use the squad code to then fight yourself!!! Or you can make a super weak team with all broken short range weapons and farm them!!!

It also means you can copy the code and paste it into the chat or in these forums to get other people to fight your team too.

Now as an example code to practice on, here's a few.

SFH3[%--%%(()-###=%$$%$#$%*/'.%/%]
(Yes, you can use squad codes on less than a full squad)

SFH3[),++,%B.'@,5ZB'%?&.)'*0'&%'%+B&*.7-=@&%9'.)%(%))%)%)B03=/?B>'%@%.)%,,(+%*%+B1*,@+=B&%:'.)&()*)%)%)B32=2?BA%%B%.)')+'*%+%]

SFH3[),,&$%B.'@,5ZB'%?&.)'*0'&%'%+B&*.7-=@&%9'.)%(%))%)%(B1,>(?=C&%>%.)'%/(.%.%+B1*,@+=B&%:'.)&()*)%)%(B),@=@&%>%.)&&0%/%.%]

And we're done!!!! You can now have fun with squad codes!!!

• 25 Replies
sillyduckyum
sillyduckyum
12 posts
Scribe

This squad code causes a rare bug in disqus and doesn't come out right.

SFH3[),+(&%B.'@,5ZB'%A'.)'*0'&%'%$B1$+0>LB&)B&+/%++%-%-%$B'%)2

sillyduckyum
sillyduckyum
12 posts
Scribe

Okay, apparently the Squad code triggers webcode in the forums too and everything after the 2 keeps disappearing. Let me try again with spaces in between

SFH3[),+(&%B.'@,5ZB'%A'.)'*0'&%'%$B1$+0>LB&ampB&+/%++%-%-%$B'%)
<
LB%
)A
&
+)
'
*%
',%
-
%
$
B2%$/
:LB')@'+)'&1(,%,%'B1)
/@7N?')@
&+)%(,(3%3%]

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

GREAT THIS ROCKS!!!!

szalai123
szalai123
1 posts
Nomad

?'*$&++*)%(%)@$2;6>E;'2?'&$')&amp+%*%$B2%%/<3A'.?''&'&1&,%,%%>/&893X6'15'1$%%.&:%:%]

My squad code ^^ try it beat me :P

vinong
vinong
1 posts
Nomad

SFH3[),*'%'B0((?@P>'->'%+&'0&7%7%+B2+'=-?>'*?'0)%%(%9%9%(B2-=>@Z6'14'.)&&.(5%5%$B2%$0:L?',B'$$'&1',%,%&B5/983EA',6',)&,.*6%6%]
That's my team code )))))))
try to beat me

zdelorenzo
zdelorenzo
2 posts
Nomad

Try this spawn code its 1 vs 1!!
SFH3[%--%%(()-###=%$$%$#$%*/'.%/%]
I hope you have fun with it.
Enjoy!!^-^

zdelorenzo
zdelorenzo
2 posts
Nomad

Also its only a level 17 with a golden dragons breath its the best i could get so enjoy!!

Lol31254
Lol31254
1 posts
Nomad

Just beat vinong's team
Send me what you guys got.

legoboy_gaming
legoboy_gaming
2 posts
Peasant

try my squad

SFH3[)-')*$0/%&5#L.$.%$#$&amp)(,%,%$02,$0#3+'*%)*)'&1',%,%&/,/5+#C%)),&#$'&'(1%0%*-51,##G%')%$3$%,-*$%%%*%,1###H%))%$$$',%)$%%%]

LegitGamer1017
LegitGamer1017
1 posts
Nomad

Im pretty good.

SFH3[),%,,$ǖ2,$0!3B'.B')*'&1*,%,%$È)$(8=L%'$B')$',**,%,%+¡&*#9-8%'$%'11%(%*)%)%+%+,>'8B')B'3.%'.*)%(%+,*(?,=B'%B'#$'('*)%(%]

Tell me if you beat me

TheRoBoTiX
TheRoBoTiX
2 posts
Nomad

These are just jokes mine is absolutly the strongest if you beat them you are a real player like me but that won't be easy at all my team is all lvl 30 :
*JYN (fortsight)
*DEX (bennett's doom)
*FATALE (presion shot)
*MAYDAY (law giver)
*EVELVYNN (boomstik 2.00)
i am sure you will say that i am cheating but i am not if you can't beat me that do not mean i am cheating and GOOD LUCK

SFH3[),*%$%B/&823YB'/B'#$&'0&:%:%'B0(&?4PB'-B'#$%)/%7%7%(B2-=>@>B'(B'#$'')(5%5%)B$2>76EB'1B'#$%&,(;%;%*B,1/06GB',B'#$&*()8%8%]

TheRoBoTiX
TheRoBoTiX
2 posts
Nomad

This is my replacement team lvl 30 :
*Calamity (executioners)
*Nathan (peacekeeper)
*Tower (bad news)
*Rusty (big willy)
*Dex (tank buster)

SFH3[),+%',B1.(320B'2B'#$%%-)=%=%'B0(&?4NB'-B'#$%)/%7%7%&B5/186SB'+B'#$'+&(6%6%+B2+'=-9B'&B'#$'(0*9%9%$B4$/076B''B'#$',-&4%4%]

lilkrys49
lilkrys49
1 posts
Nomad

i can beat all ya

JimDaCrazy
JimDaCrazy
1 posts
Nomad

SFH3[)-%)&$5$$(9?L/%11$*&&&(&-%,%$32,$0!3,'.+%3''&1(,%,%&15/7'#S%)0%)*+%%')1%1%*0/0*2#I0&,%)*.&**'%%%%+2&*.9#;%)$-'4%%(%*)%)%]

good team 15 level

bert_martin
bert_martin
1 posts
Nomad

Try and beat this
SFH3[)$$(($큉&%*5>3B'/B'',%)('-%,%+P2+'=@>B',?%4$'(/*9%9%)I$2576BB'1B'2$%,)(;%;%$T5$%7;LB'%B'#$&&0',%-%*P,1/06GC')C'#$&'))8%8%]

Showing 1-15 of 25