ForumsGamesSilly Duck's Strike Force Heroes 3 Squad code guide.

25 24164
sillyduckyum
sillyduckyum
12 posts
Scribe

Okay, this is a dummy's guide to using Strike Force Heroes 3 Squad codes because the devs never explained it and it's actually really fun compared to the rest of the game.

Using squad codes

1. Go to Mission screen, then custom game, In custom game, there are two square buttons, one says ai bots, the other says squad code. Normally, Ai bots is activated.

2. Click the squad code, and a text box will appear instead of ai level numbers, etc.

3. Use a copy command to copy the whole squad code unedited. I myself use Control C

4. Click on the Text box in squad codes and then paste using the command
Control V. In this case, you have no choice, there is no other command that will paste the squad code in.

5. Now to play against the bots, choose the map and the conditions. Remember, you don't get to select the number of bots in squad code since each bot is hard coded in.

Getting your own squad codes

1. Now to get your own squad code to share, Go to select squad in any mission. Once you've selected the squad you want, There should be a big textbox that is labeled squad code.

2. Click on the Copy code to get the squad code.

3. Now use Control V to paste it wherever you want.

Final words

(By the way, once you're done with squad codes click ai bots to return to normal custom games. You don't have to reset the whole game. I'm embarrassed to say I've made this mistake quite a few times and just reset the game because I forgot to do this)

Now why is squad codes so fun? Well because that means you can basically make the most overpowered and strongest team and use the squad code to then fight yourself!!! Or you can make a super weak team with all broken short range weapons and farm them!!!

It also means you can copy the code and paste it into the chat or in these forums to get other people to fight your team too.

Now as an example code to practice on, here's a few.

SFH3[%--%%(()-###=%$$%$#$%*/'.%/%]
(Yes, you can use squad codes on less than a full squad)

SFH3[),++,%B.'@,5ZB'%?&.)'*0'&%'%+B&*.7-=@&%9'.)%(%))%)%)B03=/?B>'%@%.)%,,(+%*%+B1*,@+=B&%:'.)&()*)%)%)B32=2?BA%%B%.)')+'*%+%]

SFH3[),,&$%B.'@,5ZB'%?&.)'*0'&%'%+B&*.7-=@&%9'.)%(%))%)%(B1,>(?=C&%>%.)'%/(.%.%+B1*,@+=B&%:'.)&()*)%)%(B),@=@&%>%.)&&0%/%.%]

And we're done!!!! You can now have fun with squad codes!!!

• 25 Replies
mrbadboy369
mrbadboy369
1 posts
Nomad

My Code SFH3[))++,$̓4$###6%),B$#$&amp(*4%4%(ǹ2-###=B''%)#$&+0(5%5%+ƿ2+###8@'$A'42&'(*9%9%)Ư$2###BB'1%)'(',**;%;%&Ծ5/###TC&*B&#$&'%(6%6%]
Hope you Enjoy!

Gatoveryfink
Gatoveryfink
3 posts
Nomad

OK, I defeated all of you, but I will eliminate all my team, well, I will not eliminate Wesley. I will do it because I dont want you to lose, all of my soldiers are level 30, and they have good weapons, well, they have perfect weapons. Here are my soldier names and the weapons:

Dex:BamBam/Jericho
Gatoveryfink:Harbinger/Jericho
Hoobler:Rehab/Jericho
Janiceecimator/Jericho
Charmander:Futurama/Jericho

Gatoveryfink
Gatoveryfink
3 posts
Nomad

OK, Im a noob now, beat me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SFH3[)-(*+$42,$0#42'..'#$'&1(,%,%$4/$###42'0/%%$'''(,%-%+.%+.##8%'%%)#2&%(((%)%$,*%###L+$&&%#$&%%(-%,%*-.1+##5%)$&&#$%(()$%%%]

Team 2:
SFH3[)-)$+$*+$###4%)+%)#2'*.(,%,%++5+###9)&$%$#$%+)((%(%$,&%###L'&amp)%#$&,)(-%-%'+,(###G,%*%)#$'*)'3%2%+%4*###:%)$%$#$%,&'(%)%]

Gatoveryfink
Gatoveryfink
3 posts
Nomad

I will give you the opportunity, defeat my Wesley(Gatoveryfink)with a Crazy Badger and a Jericho(but watch out, the Crazy Badger is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!)
I am not kidding
SFH3[%-,(&$;2,$0#39'(5'#$'&1(,%,%]

littleking006
littleking006
1 posts
Nomad

Cool guide. Thought this was only a singleplayer game, but this is an interesting take, seeing as flash is limited in the ways it is. This is the next best thing, and it's just as fun.

This has kinda turned into a SC spam fest, so I guess I'll post mine.
Here's my half-trained squad, feel free to pwn my face in, anyone with a CB or IC. Still waiting to get lucky for one of them :/
Anyways, here it is:
SFH3[),-++$82,%/:47$$5%+)'&1*,%,%&34/4+0R1&amp+''&%)**0%1%+4&*.7-82'%2%0-%(%*)%)%'31)0>9L3&,3%)1%%**2%3%)412@7=B3'/.%,$&%+**%+%]

bugmenot49
bugmenot49
2 posts
Shepherd

challenge me
SFH3[%,+%'$Ҥ1%###3C'1C%#$%(%*-%,%]

bugmenot49
bugmenot49
2 posts
Shepherd

JimDaCrazy challenge me
SFH3['*+%,$Ҥ1%###3C'1C%#$%(%*-%,%$ғ2,%/#3C'.C$#$'&1',%,%+ɐ3*###=C&ampC$#$'+%((%(%][*]

duckyderp01
duckyderp01
4 posts
Nomad

So far beaten every good team tho they are bots and have won with weasley against a whole team of unique and all golden guns with just weasley my squad code but you most likely will beat it because once again you are fighting bots

SFH3[),-*'$B2,%0!3:'/B'*)'&1&,%,%&B&//$0B.'04'&amp&&-&1%0%$B0$(9=L>'/>'%$&%)&,%,%+B)*-=+?3'-A'*1'&amp&(%)%*B50'1)31'-?'($'&+&%%$%]

btw if there are emoji copy first bit for a smiley do : ) and continue

duckyderp01
duckyderp01
4 posts
Nomad

gatoveryfink your crazy badger is nothing compared 2 my crazy badger

Zoraj1000
Zoraj1000
1 posts
Nomad

So, what happens when you have Unique Heroes and you make a squad with them and save the link, but then you wanna fight them with a different squad and you have to get rid of your unique heroes that were part of the squad to fight them but then you wanna use that squad in battle? Is there a way to recover lost squads without restarting the game or something crazy?
(Basically, what I'm saying is, how can one have enough members for multiple squads, if possible?)

Showing 16-25 of 25