ForumsNews and Feedback[Locked][Answered] Stop Deleting My Posts

11 4194
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

This is now for more than a week, i don't know why my post get deleted but stop doing it or let me know why they get deleted...

I'm very frustrated at this moment... because if this..

(and yes i'm sure that they are whipped)

• 11 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you elaborate on which posts have been deleted @Andelhofs? I would like to know the context of this complaint please...

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I will have a look for you @Andelhofs. Please give me some time, ok?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@MrDayCee Thank you very much, i can accept post of me get deleted sometimes but i'm trying to be more friendly and if without any reason i'm not so happy then but but but.. thank you for your time, don't hurry, i can wait

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Yup, I remember that @Andelhofs had posted in that thread. But I am not seeing it now.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I too know he posted in that thread as I've seen his username being the last onewho posted in there. I will have a look shortly...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Andelhofs I've asked around and had a look at the deleted posts and it was clear right away why deletion took place. There was excessive swearing in the content, which is not allowed as you may know... neither is promoting ways to circumvent website programming tools. There were no repercussions for these, but you can understand that there may be in the future if this were to happen again.

Furthermore, Admins and Moderators do not need to explain their actions, personally or publicly. But if they do choose to, it is at their own discretion and choice to explain after a request was made. This means that this answer to you was our choice to be kind and answer your request...

I will leave it at this and assume you were informed sufficiently about your questions. If this is the case I will lock the thread after you posted, ok?

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

I was a post where a told the one he should buy afg+... i dit not swear and there was no reason to delete.. can you find that message for me ?

I'm verre disapointed... that post where i tell people to support AG.. get deletend and accuses me of swearing... i rally like to know wij mod/admin did this..

1nyway thanks for your time.. Sir

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'm doing this to amuse you, but the message is clear-cut @Andelhofs...

Support AG by buying AFG+.. i cost a total of 20 dollars a year.. that's nothing.. you pay much for food every month.. (and almost everyone that read this, eat to much)

Downside of it.. AG uses paypal... and paypay is a cheating b******* **** **** **** *** *** ******.. I did buy it one more time (6 months) but after that AG cannot longer see my support.. (they refuse to use other payment methods)

If you don't like to support AG but wanna have a better screen.. meet me in chat and i will help you ;-)

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Yes, maybe a little more happy and less *, could do the trick, i'm sorry, it was the right call to delete, i apologize

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Agreed and accepted!

Let's leave it at this then and enjoy this wonderful website, ok?

Showing 1-11 of 11