ForumsNews and FeedbackKing of towers + AFG+ and still this....

4 5222
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

http://i.imgur.com/VZtdw9m.png

I don't like it.. why i need every time i enter the game delete the subscribe notification ? its advertisement..

And why i need to click somewhere when i leave the game.. i wanna leave let me leave..

• 4 Replies
Lanilya
Lanilya
1 posts
Shepherd

This is something that will make me leave and move to Kongregate one day. I agree, its pesky.

Lani

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

@Andelhofs, I've passed along the feedback about the “subscribe for updates” portion of the screen capture you shared. That is something that is part of our site.

As to the pop-up window that mentioned your energy points, that is part of the game's coding, so we do not have the ability to make any changes or updates. You'll want to contact the MMO's support team to share that feedback and let them know your thoughts and suggestions. You can find the full list of MMO support here.

Thanks for the feedback!

-RP

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I've increased the subscribe "nag" popup from 7 to 30 days. We are looking at a better way to handle opt-out/opt-in, but that will wont be around for a while.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

We are looking at a better way to handle opt-out/opt-in

what about a simple checkbox that controls a boolean (which is then used by an if-this-then-that statement to decide whether the "subscribe" popup should pop up) on the general settings?

checkbox message: Allow the "Subscribe" popup to pop up on MMOs` pages

pseudocode for that if statement:

if(user_has_afgplus() && !user_doesnt_want_the_popup_to_pop_up()){
    subscribe_popup.visible(true);
}
Showing 1-4 of 4