ForumsNews and FeedbackSuggestion

2 4012
Ericqwqw1212
Ericqwqw1212
1 posts
Jester

I'll try and keep this short. When on armor games there's often ads that I find a bit inappropriate. Normal I just ignore them and while playing my game I often reload the page until it isn't as disturbing. The really annoying thing though is when one of the extra inappropriate ad comes up and even after reloading the page multiple times I cant get ride of it. Maybe some kind of button to filter inappropriate ads?

• 2 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

You can currently filter out all ads by purchasing AFG+ for a nominal fee. Ads are in some ways based on a computer's search and viewing history, so it could be a problem on the user's end. You can limit that in a fashion if AG is part of Google's display network (Not sure if it is).

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@Ericqwqw1212 - While we do (at least, as far as I'm aware) use targeted ads, we certainly don't want any inappropriate or offensive ads on our site.

So if you remember any of these ads (i.e the product or whatever) or come across them again, do let us know. We've been able to remove inappropriate ads in the past.

Showing 1-2 of 2