ForumsGamesFifa 16 or PES 2016?

3 9109
Shukelven
Shukelven
42 posts
Peasant

I've been watching a lot of videos of the gameplays and comparing the two of them.

I played PES for a lot of years, from 2005 until 2012 I think, and then I switched to Fifa because I thought it was getting better, I never liked fifa until then.

But I'm realizing now, that Fifa, since 2012 it hasn't improved anything. It just the same game ever since, they always say that AI is getting better bla, bla. But it's always the same game, every single year. Career mode has always sucked, and FUT is very lame in my opinion. They use the same animations than they did in 2012 and, I don't know, I'm not liking fifa anymore.

PES this year seems to have the upper hand (obviously fifa is going to get more sales, sadly), but people doesn't realize that is the same game every year, they focus more on just criticizing PES and they don't even realize Fifa's problems. I really hated Fifa this year, so many glitches in the gameplay.

I'm still going to try both demos when they come out, but I think this year I'll be going back to PES.

I just want to know how many of you support Fifa, and how many support PES.

• 3 Replies
philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I am loving FIFA 16, the last FIFA I played was 14 and i'm noticing a lot of improvements. Unlike you, I love ultimate team! I have played soooo many hours on it!

FelixWill
FelixWill
1 posts
Nomad

For sure FIFA is better then PES, it does not matter what editions and from what years.

NateFIfa
NateFIfa
1 posts
Nomad

I agree that FIfa is better

Showing 1-3 of 3