ForumsSupport ForumPlugin needed. (how to get it)

6 7620
DG1
DG1
1 posts
Nomad

Howdy yall, I just made an account today on "Armor Games" Every time I try to play a game it tells me I need to have a plug-in to display the game.. How do I get this plug-in?

Any help is appreciated.. THANKS

• 6 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Could you elaborate a little more @DG1 please? Some info would help in us helping you... like what browser do you use, which game is it you're trying to play and what plugin is mentioned when getting that message? Thanx.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@DG1 'Armorgames' supports 2 "type of game platform" : Adobe Flash and Unity;

For Unity:
There are only 20 games on Armorgames that uses Unity and can only be played in non-chromium browser (FireFox, Internet Explorer); because of lack of support.

Download: Unity Web Player

For Flash:
Most games on Armorgames are in flash and can be played on al browser with a slight difference between them.
Make sure your flash player is Up2Date:
Download: here

If players (unity & flash) are okeay and still some problems.. please provide us your OS, BROWSER (&VERSION), what game you tried to play and if you tried in privacy modus.

lawrence15233251
lawrence15233251
3 posts
Peasant

im having the same problem and i cant get it to work

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Make sure plugins aren't disabled in your browser settings before you start downloading these plugins. You might already have them.

lawrence15233251
lawrence15233251
3 posts
Peasant

epic battle fantasy 4 and bullet heaven are the main ones I'm trying to play the others haven't looked into yet and i looked and they are all on it works on crome (deleted it because it was to laggy) and it works on internet explorer it doesn't say anything about what plugin i need also (trying to use it on fire fox don't know if mentioned or not)

lawrence15233251
lawrence15233251
3 posts
Peasant

found out what i needed

Showing 1-6 of 6