ForumsNews and Feedback[necro] Armor game consider new payment option- PAY BY MOBILE

5 4116
janajani
janajani
4 posts
Nomad

Dear Admin,

This pay by mobile method been popular in quite a number of platform, one which is obvious is Facebook. Not all can afford to have card, visa and so on, Plus is a very easy and convenient method, u don't need to go to shop to by paypal and so on. Just as long u have phone credit prepaid u can buy thing.

Hope u guy consider my opinion.

• 5 Replies
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Hi @janajani Armorgames will not implement any other payment method.. this is asked by many including me..

Greetzing

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@Andelhofs source? Or just doom-mongering?

@janijani i had a couple of post made by @Ferret:

We agree, there should be more ways to give payment. Our small team however makes the amount of projects we work on very limited, and this is one of many we'd love to see pushed through sometime in the future.

While we're considering other payment options, for example Stripe, at this time Pay Pal is the only method. Sorry about this!

Well... patience is key.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@UnleashedUponMankind let us be fair..

This will never be.. he also stated than other method are no prior for 'the small' team. maybe let @ferret speak for himself.

Also you can clearly stated that Armorgames is not going to be longer the Armorgames we know.. chat after 1.5 years for knight+ and now AFG+ (+ for all in forum pages..) A script that has jQuery 1.7.2.. look for yourself that this is almost outdated.. most new programs to test jQuery Script and optimizer don't even support jQuery 1.7.X.

Another thing is that there haven't been new quest's for more than a month.. with the excuses 'tasselfoot is in china..' every person with a minimum knowledge (of php/HTML/JS/JQ ) can introduce these quest...

From my point of view is it like they don't care anymore... so another payment method... never..

Edit: and probably is this post going to be deleted... because Armorgames and mods delete all post that has critic on AG.. True or not ??? (check for yourself there is not 1 bad post to find in this forum)

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Stripe being used for premium purchases is on our list, and will happen when the resources are available. @Andelhofs tone down the negativity, it's borderline trolling. We are a small team, that's just a reality.

janajani
janajani
4 posts
Nomad

glad to hear that. Hope it will be soon. LoL owh i see. For small team u guy doing good job. Keep it up.

Hope my dream come true

thanks for the reply

Showing 1-5 of 5