ForumsThe TavernGuns!

20 10259
samiel
samiel
421 posts
Shepherd

No politicaly charged regulation and legislation debate here, just friendly chitchat about good ole fashioned firepower, or advanced experimental tech, whatever floats your boat. What's your favorite? which ones do you own? Which ones would you like to own? Which ones would others suggest? What mods are the best? Which cases or carry bags are your favorite? Scopes, how much do you love em? Ammo types, which ones are the strongest? The possibilities for conversation are endless.

• 20 Replies
JCash89
JCash89
3 posts
Nomad

cant beat the .308 friend!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Personally, if I had my way, I'd want to own the Beretta 92FS Inox chambered in 9mm Parabellum. Very reliable, recoil isn't too bad, and very nice looking. That, and the Glock 33 in .357 SIG.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Only firearm I've ever fired is some kind of air rifle that my Explorer Scout unit uses on shooting days. I believe it's an SMK SYNXS, although it could be something else. It's a synthetic bodied, spring powered, break barrel, .177 caliber thing.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

^same, maybe it's because we're brothers or something like that

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Speaking of break-barrel air rifles, I need to buy some hallow points for my Ruger AirHawk so I can unleash some justice on the darn squirrels in my yard that have been eating the fruit on my trees. My air rifle has a 4x32 riflescope and I can cap a rat thru the skull at 100 feet with this rifle, so it's game over for these little pests.

Showing 16-20 of 20