ForumsArt, Music, and WritingSportShark's Quasi-Expressve Goodness

9 4444
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/SSI_zpsevczikrk.png

With my old art thread (The Masta's Art) abandoned, forgotten, and generally necro, I have decided that it is time for me to unleash my greatest THING yet upon Armoria! *Voice echoes with grandeur and the citizens of Armoria cheer with great zeal*.
That THING is none other than my Quasi-Expressive Goodness! For the first time ever, the true meaning and nature of my QEG will be revealed to ALL! *hundreds of gasps*
BUT, don't expect to simply be shown the way! Each of you will have to navigate the elaborate maze of Quasi-Expressive pictures that you are given in order to discover for yourself the true meaning of my Quasi-Expressive Goodness! *Epic drum roll and trumpets*
Let the QEG Games begin!!!!!!

• 9 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Here is the first image
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/Advanced%20Arena%201_zpswth1mhrt.png

Where is the key?
In the dirt.
What is dirt?
Dirt is earth.
What is earth?
Not what you see.
One does not care to see dirt.
One cares to feel it in their toes on a warm day.
You feel the earth on your feet,
But how can you feel all of it at once this way?
The answer my friends is not far away...

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I don't know what's going on, but I like it!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

For the first time ever, the true meaning and nature of my QEG will be revealed to ALL!

BUT, don't expect to simply be shown the way! Each of you will have to navigate the elaborate maze of Quasi-Expressive pictures that you are given in order to discover for yourself the true meaning of my Quasi-Expressive Goodness!
So, what you're saying is that it will, but it actually won't.

But how can you feel all of it at once this way?
Through tactile sensation of the pressure induced by gravitational acceleration, obviously.
The key is on the keyboard with the others.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

So, what you're saying is that it will, but it actually won't.

What I'm saying is that I will show you the way to discover the true meaning of my QEG. I will not however, simply hand the explanation to you on a silver platter because you wouldn't understand it; you have to discover it for yourself to understand it.

Through tactile sensation of the pressure induced by gravitational acceleration, obviously.

I meant how do you feel all of the world at once, not just the part on which an Armoria citizen's feet happen to be placed.

The key is on the keyboard with the others.

You need to carefully study the image that I posted and understand what is about to happen in that image before you respond.

By the way, I'm surprised that you didn't notice that I spelled Expressive as Expressve in the title. That was an accident.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I meant how do you feel all of the world at once, not just the part on which an Armoria citizen's feet happen to be placed.
Right, so we're all understood, then.

You need to carefully study the image that I posted and understand what is about to happen in that image before you respond.
The clarity of the image is insufficient for causal analysis, nor is it clear what key is the subject of the query.
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

The clarity of the image is insufficient for causal analysis, nor is it clear what key is the subject of the query.

Even without using CTRL + you should be able to solve the puzzle in the picture quite easily. I guess if you happen to be on a mobile device with a small screen you will have trouble. I'm using a laptop with a 15 inch screen hence that long picture comes in quite clear on my end.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Unidentifiable features circled in green:
http://i.imgur.com/xpVSohI.png

And if the black squiggles are supposed to be legible, they're too small.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

From left to right here is what everything that you circled is:

Concrete Wall that prevents bullets from entering the away team's waiting cage.

Gears for lower level trap door.

Receiver that opens trap door when the button in the hole in the ground in front of the Hornets' Nest in activated.

Wood barrier that stands up for a limited time under gun fire. This gives the away team a chance to find the key for the trap door in the dirt.

Signal Transmitter for lower level trap door...

NOW, from the top down,

Wire cage front on Sniper's Nest.

Nozzle protector for upper Nape jet.

Ammo shelf.

Nozzle protector for lower Nape jet.

Nape tank. (actually propane)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a deadly arena in which teams of criminals that have been sentenced to death are given another chance at life. The home prison's team goal is to kill all of the away prison's team members before they accomplish their goal, which is to find the key for the trap door in the dirt mound, unlock the trap door, and then Nape the home team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the riddle which I presented earlier should hopefully make more sense.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Nao, kontinuing frum poast #2!

Where doth the presence of mind come forth,
To, yes, feel all of the earth through thy feet at once,
Therefor, yes, I shall show ewe the secret to do so.
Behold, the ⓮th secret of my QEG,
Not in order aber still very important...

Code:
ꗵꖧାꘚଅ௸

#
⓮, sustainance (food)

QEG Brain Food
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/QEG%20Bar_zps9moic0jx.png

QEG Brain Food
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r196/Eye_of_Azure/Canned%20QEG_zpsiphftq9w.png

What doth these foods do for thy QEG,
thy answer is to be (Webdings character code 0x49) to you.

Showing 1-9 of 9