ForumsNews and FeedbackSkin/Backround for Profiles?

3 3572
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

This one has been floating around in my head for a while now so I'll just say it. IDK if its been suggested yet though.
Basically my idea is that for profile there should be an option where you can choose a custom backround/skin for your profile that you and everyone else can see. There could be about 10 basic ones, but maybe there could also be a contest for creating new ones like with the current armatar contests. What does everyone think?

• 3 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I like your idea, hopefully maybe one day. From what I know the AG staff are really busy these days. They are actually working on profile and forum updates, so let's just be patient.

If ever this was to happen, I'd like to just say that people shouldn't be able to upload their own images. It would just look too out of theme and very messy actually.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

If ever this was to happen, I'd like to just say that people shouldn't be able to upload their own images. It would just look too out of theme and very messy actually.

My idea is that the back ground skin would be slightly to moderately faded depending on the intensity of the skin's color to make sure that it remains a back round skin and not a way of spamming or posting stupid selfies. Yeah, I do agree with you about that restriction on uploading: exactly like with armatars there would be be some default ones and then some that come and go depending on which ones are selected by the MODs from the latest back round contest.
akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

As far as I know, Kongregate has this option. But I am definitely *thumbs up* for the idea.

Showing 1-3 of 3