ForumsSupport ForumLost Data

7 1838
BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

All of my saved data for my favorite games has disappeared. Before any dumb "help" is posted: I saved under my login info (name, password, etc), and I have tried that whole "log out then log back in nonsense." This isn't resetting a phone or laptop. The data that I saved for the games that I spent quite a bit of time enjoying is just simply gone. Poof! So, is there any help? Or am I just screwed? Also, I even tried to start some of the games over - next day, same thing. All saved progress is gone. Help?

• 7 Replies
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@BigJayhawk This sounds like a problem if you had recently cleared your cache. If you had recently performed a defragmentation on your pc or cleared your cache, you would probably lose a lot of the cookies saved on your browsers, which means offline saves. I'm not sure if there really is any way you can return your old saves if this was the case, although I'm letting you know so that you may avoid this in the future.

If you could give us a list of games where your data was lost, that would be a great help to solving the problem. Online saves aren't affected by the situation I explained above.

BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Cursed Treasure 2, Decision 1, 2, 3, and Decision Medieval. I do not perform those actions on this computer (cache, defrag, etc).

BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

BTW: When I try and play Kingdom Rush Frontiers, on the load game page, all three of the AG saves are flashing and will not allow me to click them to access my saved data. I thought the point of saving in my AG account was so that I could play from anywhere. Why would/could one computer effect that? Is the data not saved on a server?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Why would/could one computer effect that? Is the data not saved on a server?

As I said, online saves aren't affected by the situation I explained above.

Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers, Cursed Treasure 2, Decision 1, 2, 3, and Decision Medieval. I do not perform those actions on this computer (cache, defrag, etc).

Those all look like online saves. I used to have those problems. I don't think your game is connecting to the servers correctly. What I usually simply do when a save doesn't show up is refresh. Net speeds usually affect the way the game loads and how the game connects to the servers. Whatever you do, do not start a new game and save it on a slot in which your old data was. Your old saves are still there and by doing that you will be sending information to the servers to overwrite your old saves with a new one.

BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

Love the response time, but nothing has worked. Refreshing does nothing. I have only one account and no one uses this computer but me. Hate starting over..........BUT what can you do, right? It is what it is.......

BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

Well then it's all lost, because I have been dealing with this for at least 2 weeks. Kingdom Rush Frontiers will not stop flashing now, and it will not allow any games to be started from the load screen.

BigJayhawk
BigJayhawk
6 posts
Farmer

I am not trying to be a whiny turd either. This website is free, and I am not complaining about the quality of free on-line gaming. More than anything trying to voice my concerns and frustrations. Who knows? Perhaps some day it will all get fixed. Cheers!

Showing 1-7 of 7