ForumsSupport ForumCan't view my disqus notifications

8 2366
akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

hello i have 2 disqus accounts one i created and one from armor games at first i was able to use the both account in the same time and was also able to view my notifications on page just fine put now whenever i try it open a new page to my inbox in disqus and it shows my normal disqus account not the one from armor games.

i tried to log out but still.

any help?

• 8 Replies
trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

"i tried to log out but still."

From AG or Disqus? (You probably should log out from your Disqus account)

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

It's probably conflicting with both accounts opened at the same time @akm2014. Did you try to log off from both accounts, then login on Armor Games again? This should work logically...

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

i tried to logout from disqus then armorgames then login again to armorgames after that i tried to check my inbox it says that there's no account currently logged in to disqus.

i don't know what to do :/ i really wanna know what is in my inbox don't know why.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

DisQus has its weird hickups in connecting to the inbox at times... I'm not logged into DisQus when I'm on Armor Games either. Armor Games only... is that was you did as well?

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

yep.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I'll dig some deeper @akm2014. Give me some time please, ok?

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

ya sure.

akm2014
akm2014
36 posts
Shepherd

bump

oh i totally forgot about that problem :P i left armor games for a very long time

Showing 1-8 of 8