ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] A major loading problem in Cloudstone

4 2325
fieldjellyfish
fieldjellyfish
14 posts
Peasant

It wasn't my problem, but since a lot of players are having this issue, I just needed to do this.
Recently, all of those people who are trying to play Cloudstone for the first time cannot load the game. I know this because it is apparent in the Cloudstone comments: most of them are saying that they cannot load and it shows a blank white screen. This is strange, because for the original players of the game (like me), it works perfectly fine.
You can check this out through this link: https://disqus.com/home/discussion/armorgames/cloudstone_comments/#comment-2184332331

This is serious because they are going to the other platforms, like Kongregate, to play it, especially when there is much little number of Cloudstone players on AG compare to the other sites.
I want to see more people playing Cloudstone on AG, and all these comments about loading, not the game itself, feels like a bunch of spam to me, so please fix this problem ASAP.

• 4 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@fieldjellyfish I've contacted @Tasselfoot about this, I can replicate the issue. Hope to have a solution soon.

fieldjellyfish
fieldjellyfish
14 posts
Peasant

@Ferret Good! I hope it gets fixed soon as well. Thank you!

nickname1
nickname1
2 posts
Nomad

The King of Towers not work
please help me

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@nickname1 This is unrelated to this thread, but King of Towers is working fine for me.

Showing 1-4 of 4