ForumsThe TavernWhat's your Random Phobia?

64 25606
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Remember the thread R2 made about random superpowers (once again, great idea R2! Thanks!)? Well, I decided it was time for some...aggressive expansion.

Same rules. Go to the wiki (found here) and click that random page button. Let's see what you are afraid of...

My phobia for today would be:

Deprecorophobia

The fear of curses...hmm odd.

• 64 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

tredecilliophobia is actually a logically correct word. p.s i made a typo in that post, it has to be "tredecaphobia" rather than "tredecilliophobia"

@doqck I didn't say it necessarily doesn't exist. I questioned whether you and the rest of the people actually went to the wiki and clicked the 'Random page' button, as detailed above, which is the purpose of this thread Just a reminder is all since we were shifting out of focus

Koniophobia the fear of dust!

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Koniophobia the fear of dust!

Now that would be very unfortunate...

tredecilliophobia is actually a logically correct word. p.s i made a typo in that post, it has to be "tredecaphobia" rather than "tredecilliophobia"

This would be the Latin version (Possibly tredeciphobia? The -a- sounds more Greek, though I'm not an expert). Since the terminology is based on Greek, however, the correct term would be Triskaidecaphobia.

-

Anyway, my random phobia for today is, in my opinion, a good example of the "stickiness" of random generators:
Triphobia, the fear of number 3. Coincidence?
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Now that would be very unfortunate...

Yes, I would have to clean up twice a day! (now that's a nightmare! O_O)

Coincidence?

Guess you are not looking forward to Half Life thr--...the next Half-Life then

FireBerg7
FireBerg7
1 posts
Nomad

[url=http://phobia.wikia.com/wiki/Taphephobia], fear of being buried alive.

Showing 61-64 of 64