ForumsGamesShould i get the Refund?

0 1699
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

OK, note: This is my account on Steam, MINE! Don't want any admins taking it off and then sending me a message on steam to tell me me: "someone used your comment without permission!!!" So it's mine.;

"OK, before you just stamp this away because i have 14 hours of playtime, but listen to me!

So, back when this was for free for the weekend. I downloaded it hoping to be able to purchase it. i played 12 hours but, i didn't feel like i wanted to buy it then.

So, i purchase it yesterday and start playing. Uh Oh. Won't get to the main menu. Contact Bethesda, tell me to turn off mods (which i downloaded while it was free).
I did it, and it worked. I play 20 minutes, and it crashed. i open it up again, crashed. and again and again. didn't work. I see the forums, tried everything, didn't work. So i really only played 20 minutes worth of GAMEPLAY of the purchased product. 12 were free. 1 hour 40 minutes trying to make it work.

Keep in mind i played the free version on a different PC. And the game said i could play it on Ultra High. So it's none of those.

So, i come to you, on my knees, please refund this piece of junk! despite the past issues i have had with you. Steve, Irene.... But, this does not over come decent customer service. So please. Refund this. And maybe i might change my mind about Steam's Customer Service.

I really would like to buy Left 4 Dead 2 before the 14th as i am already waiting for a refund. So... please."

I really do want Left 4 Dead 2. And the game i have being refunded to me already is Verdun. It is good but... not worth £17.00 currently. CURRENTLY!

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0