ForumsGamesJungel wars come join us :)

0 1835
siah5
siah5
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi all thought i should make a topic about the MMO game called jungel wars. you might of heard of it being like clash of clans or somthin similar to it. its a fun game you can get addicted to it we just need more members to join it. the dev hasnt talked in comments in months but alot of us think there gonna be doing something in december for the games first anniversary on armorgames.tensquargameing has done a nice job making the game fun to play come try it out. my name is siah5 my clan is called predators #2 in the game.
Tips for new ppl to help avoid lag or errors in the game. 1 dont go above 100 mails of speed ups. 2 google chrome and firefox seem to be the better Internets to play the game on these to things seem to help with about 80% of the games issues. if you wish to talk to me more or have any questions msg me. armorgames.com/user/siah5 feel free to add me im one of the games most active members. i help everyone much as i can become better in the game i help design bases attack plans anything someone needs i try to provide for them. i even help give advice on how to beat my own base if ppl want to hit me lol. There are other deadicated players who love the game aswell and all are willing to help improve you. the game is a pvp game but we also wish to make eachother stronger just so we can improve are own gaming skills so try it out today . heres a link what the game is like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RXTpzH7Chs

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0