ForumsSupport Forum[FIXED] [BUG] Tanki Online - Grey Screen Glitch

22 11543
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey all you Armor Games Tankers!

For quite some time there's been a weird bug/glitch in the form of a grey screen suddenly appearing while playing the MMO Tanki Online. The battle continues and you can hear sounds of it still, but there's nothing you can do or see anymore because of the screen that turned grey...

This is a known bug/glitch and the game devs from @AlternativaPlatform are working hard to fix this as we speak! They may have the issue located, but in order to be sure and be able to fix this, they need feedback from all of you Tankers that play on Armor Games.

If you could provide data on the bug/glitch when/if you experienced it, we could help them fight it and -ultimately- kill it! We're aiming for your ammunition to shoot this enemy out of their tracks and into oblivion!

If you could help us, we'd be ever so grateful to you! Thanx!

• 22 Replies
MountFort
MountFort
1 posts
Nomad

Today I experienced the grey screen. It occurs during the first loading screen which never completes, and immediately turns into a grey screen. I use Windows 7, Firefox browser, and mouse control. Is the grey screen bug back again??

cudelleirbag
cudelleirbag
1 posts
Farmer

Same problem as MountFort.
Win7 + FF

icantfindavalidname
icantfindavalidname
17 posts
Chancellor

Theres nothing AG can do about this. This is a bug that still happens when playing the game on its actual site.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Time to callout @AlternativaPlatform on this again...

Lemento
Lemento
2 posts
Nomad

Hello today i launched Tank online and i experienced grey screen
Any fix ?
I already tried uninstall and install it again still the same result

Lemento
Lemento
2 posts
Nomad

After reinstalling game 10 times finally worked !

vardhnam
vardhnam
1 posts
Nomad

I just make a game of one hour in Rio CTF. I've 6 gray screen time. need reload game and re-enter in the party. cumulative points at about 1400. But since the game has been relaunched 150pts gain, crystal ..... 50. amazing.

Showing 16-22 of 22