ForumsNews and Feedback[suggestion] Quest #1000

16 10724
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

I would really like that Quest #1000 (now 908) is a website quest and can be obtained by achieve 1000 quests \0/.

Also, good job Armorgames on the latest sets of quests

• 16 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Might be something worth considering @Andelhofs, allthough this would be rewarding an achievement for achieving Quests. See what I mean? I'll forward it and tjrow it on the table for you, but I can't make any promises here.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Quest #1000 should be have more total quests than Gantic.

Or a mysterious "Puzzler" Quest.

*totally not suspicious smiley or anything*
*totally not at all related to Gantic*

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I think achieving 1000 quests is already the reward itself, but it seems like a great achievement. Maybe instead of another quest, a blessing or a merit, just not another quest.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If you have a quest that triggers automatically as soon as you reach a certain amount of quests, then everyone who has that amount of quests will have an extra quest, but since every one of those people will have the same quest, it won't count for anything.

Instead of an extra quest, users could be awarded a special set of armatars that only unlock at 1000 quests. Knights have a set, AFG+ users have a set, people who have completed certain games have an unlockable set. 1000-quest users could have their own elite set.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Ernie15 you are brilliant!

The #1000 should unlock 1 extra quest and give you a special set of Armatars only achievable by getting the extra quest.

A contest for making those Armatars with a price to pick those Armatars

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

A contest for making those Armatars with a price to pick those Armatars

with a price to pick those Armatars

Wait what? With real money? No one will want to buy armatars, especially since the majority of them you get for free.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@R2D21999 the price.. not a price xD not real money xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Don't you mean prize then? ^^ @Andelhofs

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

The #1000 should unlock 1 extra quest

What would be the point of having an extra quest that literally everyone with over 1000 quests would automatically receive? It wouldn't give you an advantage over the other players with 1000+ quests or over the ones with under 1000.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@Ernie15 we have alot of quests that not matter, quest 1000 is symbolic...
We have a quest to score 2000 fish and castlebuilder (what cost 10 000 fish.. is this a good quest? No, but nobody complain..

So quest 1000 is the 1000th quest on Armor games and you can have him for having 1000 quests and also unlocks a set of armatars made by players in a new competition.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

Have some sort of idea about legendary -1000- quest

If accepted I would go for a public announcement about it.

Idea based on : Jousting

I think it perfectly fits and corresponds given topic and site preferences.

More about Jousting : ‚‚Jousting is a martial game or hastilude between two horsemen each wielding a lance with a blunted tip, often as part of a tournament. The primary aim is to replicate a clash of heavy cavalry, with each opponent endeavoring to strike the opponent with the lance while riding towards him at high speed, if possible breaking the lance on the opponent's shield or jousting armour, or unhorsing him.‚‚ for more about check the wiki !

http://s28.postimg.org/mevmpv2zx/1200px_The_Joust_Eglinton_Tournament.jpg

Note: I don't own this picture, it was taken from wiki just for the example purposes.

Quest name: Joust champion
Description: +++will get back to it!!!
Rewards: merit , unique quest , and possible some kind of real physical reward like:

http://s11.postimg.org/xkaelcv9f/Sushicataward_573x749.jpg

Used this just for an example. I am sure Armor Games is capable to provide a winner some sort of special reward.

Or perhaps, something like this:
It was a special recognition for our community manager and a great pal.

http://s3.postimg.org/yy5yjf2cz/CMS7t_Zc.jpg

~Joust champion development~

To make this fair and accessible to anyone, legacy and AG forum/site quests will not be counted, only games related.Currently there are 881 game related quests. One of the possibility is that once we reach for example 990 quest to keep the last 10 for the tournament. By current rate , we should have 990 quest published in about 3 months , and that's just fine.To qualify for the tournament a person must earn all 990 quests , once the tournament starts. 3 months period with a proper announcement (Armor Games + all social networks) is more than enough time for all intrested to qualify.

Note: Possible problems with broken quest !!! (If it is shown that some quests are broken, they will not go into count).

Once the tournament starts a special release of 10 ultra-skill-hard on all fields quests will be published and the competitors have one week to complete them all. Winner is determined by the most quest earned / time taken !

Other possibility for participating in the tournament (more user friendly) is no prerequisites, in other words all interested can sign up and participate. But I will leave this for future discussion if the idea is interesting in first place.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

So quest 1000 is the 1000th quest on Armor games and you can have him for having 1000 quests

If there are exactly 1000 quests, and the 1000th one is only reached when you have earned 1000 quests, nobody can earn the quest until more quests are made. So until more quests were made, it would remain an impossible quest.

we have alot of quests that not matter, quest 1000 is symbolic...
We have a quest to score 2000 fish and castlebuilder (what cost 10 000 fish.. is this a good quest? No, but nobody complain..

The difference is, the game quests and contest quests add to your total quest count, and that when the total quest count is over 1000, it would not be a given that everyone near the top of the all-time Hero Board would have every game quest. Simply giving users a quest for reaching 1000 quests would defeat the purpose of having the quest since everyone with over 1000 quests would have it.

(You may want to retract that statement about the Builder quest being one that "doesn't matter" before one of the regular contestants sees it...)

Rewards: merit , unique quest ,

A unique quest for being the first to reach 1000 game quests makes much more sense because it provides competition and it can make a difference between players in the Hero Board, even if it's slight. Even giving it to the first 10 players to reach 1000 quests would make a difference. But giving it to every player who reaches 1000 until the end of time would be the equivalent of not awarding a quest at all.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

We really need a better quoting options in any case , was unable to follow the line of conversation. In meanwhile we can at least add next to the quote : person A said ...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I always forget that BBCode does allow people to quote each other personally, but I've never gotten into the habit of using it.

ivanxxxxxxx wrote:
We really need a better quoting options in any case

I've seen people do this in the past.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I kind of agree with Ernie on this. Seeing as new quests will be added just about every month, it won't be long until it becomes really easy to obtain.

we have alot of quests that not matter, quest 1000 is symbolic...

Adding to what Ernie said, the 2000 fish collecting is supposed to be an easy gaming quest along with probably a lot of other quests you're thinking of.

And while you might not like the idea of a castlebuilder quest, others seem to enjoy it.

Showing 1-15 of 16