ForumsThe TavernI Have Ebola

32 16173
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So I just noticed today that I had a stuffy nose. I thought it was completely normal, that it was just allergies because of pollen. However, I also noticed that I coughed a total of two times today. Not one, but two! And if you all thought that was worse enough, I also have... a slight headache!

It was then and there that I decided to look up the symptoms of ebola. And look! One of the symptoms is severe headache! I have a headache guys! I have ebola!

And I need your guys' help to cure me of this plague. Please, you're my last hope.

• 32 Replies
cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

Have you been eating your own cookies lately?

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Ive also heard lore about seeing a stag smile will eradicate the disease from your body. Not sure about that though, im pretty sure a smiling stag is very rare and incredibly hard to find,

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I fail to see the 'funny' part of this deadly disease in any context... I'm truly disappointed guys...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I fail to see the 'funny' part of this deadly disease in any context... I'm truly disappointed guys...

The way I see it, the funny thing is the result of googling symptoms. Because it is quite common and easy to go like "OH NO! I HAVE CANCER" or other deadly diseases, when you google symptoms So it is not the disease itself, but the reaction.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Doombreed Guess I'm too old for this then...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@MrDayCee maybe... It is ok for a little laugh, but still, it is not THAT funny.

cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

Probably the best part of this is that his profile info says he's a robot. Robots don't get ebola

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

YOU DONT HAVE EBOLA!

you have somethine worse... Adenovirus 14, The killer cold, is deadly. can kill just about anyone.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

you have somethine worse... Adenovirus 14, The killer cold, is deadly. can kill just about anyone.

How about both?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The only known cure is the tears of @StormWalker in a golden cup.

How the heck am I going to make @StormWalker cry? I guess I could tie her in a chair and force her to watch Tokyo Ghoul.

im pretty sure a smiling stag is very rare and incredibly hard to find,

Can't you do it for your favorite droid? Just this once?

I fail to see the 'funny' part of this deadly disease in any context

@MrDayCee! Ebola is no joke! This is a serious disease that needs to be treated with serious attention.

Robots don't get ebola

Well you're wrong! I have ebola and I am a robot.

Father Time?

MrDayCee is a father?!

How about both?

Stop worrying me even more!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

How the heck am I going to make @StormWalker cry? I guess I could tie her in a chair and force her to watch Tokyo Ghoul.

The only reason I'd cry about Tokyo Ghoul is because the anime was so awful.
An easier way is to remind me about college apps, but I'd rather you not do that.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@MattEmAngel You can thank rigorous controls for that. Nonetheless, over 11'000 people died in West Africa from this epidemic alone...

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

You can thank rigorous controls for that. Nonetheless, over 11'000 people died in West Africa from this epidemic alone...

Not to mention the deaths from the swine flu...

cobbcannon3423
cobbcannon3423
295 posts
Marquis

alright well ignoring the fact that your a robot, in my professional opinion you have a very serious case of...

The common cold

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Don't fret DayCee-chan, Ebola is far less deadly than the common cold ^-^

Showing 1-15 of 32