ForumsForum GamesCreate an insane backstory for the above users armartar.

26 9230
philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

The title says it all. Look the the user above you's armatar, then create a ridiculous backstory for it!

• 26 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Somebody imbued a Smartie / M&M / Reese's Piece with enough radiation to bring it to life and make it glow.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

Everyone knows the story of my semi-sibling Frankenstein’s monster or Frank_Frooton as he likes to be call these days. But, what no one ever remember was that I existed long before; when Frank was still nothing but numbers and calculations scribbled onto napkins. Now, I cannot claim to be the oldest, but before Victor’s biggest blunder there were more, many more. Some were complete failure that never survived the day. Others were gruesome and deformed creature, barely living. But, once in a while old victor would end up with something sentient like me. As for me, I am 09philJ, a hybrid of model 09 and pillsburyk89. As for 09Phil A-I, well I don’t even want to think about it, let’s just say I entirely grateful for the J and leave it at that. I try to keep track of my siblings but it’s hard. We all kind of just scatter after victor croaked. I swore to Frank that I saw Dot587 in an x-files marathon the other day not that he believe me. Here’s a picture of my 09 and pillsburyk89, the two I’m model after. I heard Pillsbury doing particularly well these day. It always make me feel warm and fuzzy inside to hear a success story.
http://s23.postimg.org/f8rc03e97/images_1.jpg
http://s8.postimg.org/6nl3oskdh/images.jpg

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

A kid bite by a wolf and turned into a demon monster wolf creature.

red303
red303
7,571 posts
Shepherd

One day, The owl from that old Tootsie Pop commercial decided to take off his hat and glasses.

AHomoSapien
AHomoSapien
854 posts
Shepherd

On the night of the fourth eclipse of a lunar tetrad, two legends met. Beneath the red tinted sky and pulsing blood moon a women in red,locks gaze with a man in a suit. The ghastly women then spoke, from behind her mask, in an ethereal voice that was both delicate and strong at once. “Do you think I am beautiful? Her question echoes through the still night and was met with silence from the tall slender man that seems to radiate a shadowy aura that spoke of horror and violence. As if by some unseen signal both figures started to move and a fierce battle occurred. While the victor of that night remains unclear, both had left their marks on each other and the earth. Bright red blood, tattered cloth, and some unknown inky shadowy substance littered across the destroyed terrain. Perhaps it was the lingering sense of power left by the two creatures of nightmare, or perhaps it was some radiating energy from the cosmos but a horrific scene plays out beneath that red tinted night. The shadowy substance soak red in blood started to come together creating what seem to be clumps of red formless flesh. Slowly ever so slowly the clumps of flesh seem to have takes on a humanoid shape. A tall, red figure with beautiful long flowing red hair stood amiss the ruin. With a gesture the surrounding tattered cloth comes together and form a mask covering the lower half of the figure's face. Wood from the blood soaked tree and shattered stones took the form of quiver, arrow and a half-finished bow completed by a strand of its hair. The night that slenderman and Kuchisake Onna met, was also the night that red303 came to be.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

One day, a wolf was casually going about his daily business, killing small mammals and such like, when he encountered a fence. of course, being a wolf he decided to slip underneath and into the compound. What the wolf did not know is that inside the compound was a testing facility for paint guns! accidentally straying onto the firing range, the wold was sprayed with 100 gallons of paint and was stained forever.

Lowco1
Lowco1
1,035 posts
Nomad

Once the sun grew eyes and a mouth.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

One day the Grim Reaper grabbed a lollipop.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

So there was this cat. and he was hungry. So guess what he did?
he ate sushi.
So this cat, he thought he should gain weight. So guess what he did?
he ate sushi.
So this cat, he figures out that heavy people get the real stuff in life. So guess what he did?
he ate sushi.
So there was this cat, and he liked this other cat, but he wanted to be fat. So guess what he did?
he--eh, well, you get the idea. Somewhere along the line he became blue. Then was made into a gaming icon for a certain flash gaming site. Then more of his games came out. Streamed out. Like pee. or coffee. So then this guy decides to make--eh, well, you get the idea.

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Sandy Claws died

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

Sandy claws had an accident with a rabid Reindeer

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

The sun had a baby, and then that baby got kidnapped by a kaleidoscope.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

A 3D film premiere about octopodes(yes,the plural of octopus)went wrong and the blue side of the 3D octopus escaped from the camera somehow and landed deep in the sea.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

An elf fell into the reactor water in a nuclear reactor, and is now a radioactive blue elf.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

an octopus had the same adventure

Showing 1-15 of 26