ForumsForum GamesCreate an insane backstory for the above users armartar.

26 9248
philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

The title says it all. Look the the user above you's armatar, then create a ridiculous backstory for it!

• 26 Replies
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

The Nyan cat and Eric Cartman had a kid with the Sun.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1648942182/b1.gif

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

An octopus had an incident while re-painting the white house

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

The sun stole someone's face.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Two elves had a girl that they raised to be a ranger.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

A man is feeling lonely and is hiding its face

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Some smoke escaped from a hookah lounge in Istanbul and traveled to Hollywood hoping to achieve fame and fortune.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

A small iceberg from Antarctica has the shape of a shield and it's floating in cold water

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

The small town of Addams, population of 189 Itts, loved derby hats. But most of all, they loved having silky, long hair. Itts would spend six hours every day, twice a day, washing their silky, long hair. However, the town had terrifyingly outdated piping. Pipes would violently quake inside walls and were often clogged from the silky, long hair. After many decades, the silky, long hair began to develop sentience. It slithered out of the piping and into an abandoned shampoo factory. Tired of being cramped in the piping and scorned by Itts, the silky, long hair converged into a massive hairball that blocked out the sunlight. The terrified Itts were unable to escape from its tangles and remain trapped inside to this day. Eventually the hairball became so bored, it split into two hairballs and one flew into the night sky and began swallowing the little twinkling stars. So ends the harrowing tale of armorplayergc, otherwise known as "The deadly hairball that clogged our pipes and ravages our streets on National Haircut Day (April 1st - Satisfy all your hair care needs with the Dandy Dandruff product line. Call now at 1-800-OUR-DOOM and get a free wig!)"
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/04/article-2743036-210A10F300000578-607_306x454.jpg
"Thanks to Dandy Dandruff, I only have to wash my long, silky hair once a year!"

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Was hired by a feared pirate to be the guardian of his treasures, and even after his boss died, he is still taking care of his gold!

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

An E.T. with black eyes was teleported to the Earth by mistake and got very very scared! D:
E.T. go home!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

A vile of evil doll DNA got spilled into a vat in a candy factory and created an evil doll lollipop that has bubonic plague.

Showing 16-26 of 26