ForumsThe Tavern[Answered] So... why was my post deleted

2 3786
thebeast782
thebeast782
63 posts
Nomad

So, if you were not on the fourms last night i madea topic called: look and search. it contained binary and stupid zalgo text. And i noticed that it was deleted. So what i usually do when my threads are deleted is go on my profile and see if a mod* has posted: hey don't do that. So this is his message:

"Question: Why do you keep kicking the chair?!?

I talked to you and warned you before. Please stop making threads that push the boundaries and will get you banned in the end... I hope you get what I'm asking here. Thank you. =/" - MrDayCee

PS: Please don't be sarcastic. I will explain this one in a minute, but here are two others.

"Me again... please do not post threads with such disturbing content on our forums? Even though I can understand what you're trying to discuss, it is not something we want on the Armor Games forums. Try to remember that kids 13 yo and up visit here and this is not something they should be encountering here, ok?

I've deleted the thread fyi. Thanx... =)"

This was discussing a certain 4chan/x/ fourm, i think you might know what it is.
Hey thebeast782! =)

"Let's keep keep this Community a clean and happy place to dwell and refrain from such threads where one can post their insults.
The chance of this blowing up is simply too high and besides that, there's no discussion involved whatsoever, so I locked it.

I'm sure you understand... Thanx! =)"

i really can't find the thread for that one.

Now to the one that i made recently, it was actually planned out to be a homage to Wes Craven who died 2 days ago. i had the script written out and everything.

Now one, i understand why you would of deleted it, i really do. It does look like something that would appear on the Dark Web.

Two I'll probably just stay off the forums, at least The Tavern. Since i can't say anything that's a touch over the bounds, then I get locked up.

So I'm sorry.

• 2 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

it contained binary and stupid zalgo text.
Mystery solved.

i really can't find the thread for that one.
This.

Now one, i understand why you would of deleted it, i really do.
So, what you're saying is that this thread has no purpose whatsoever?
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@thebeast782

I deleted the thread because it had no proper content and / or topic. If you would have added or mentioned that it was going to be a hommage to Wes Craven in the thread, it would have been a different story and it would have had reason to stay on...

If you want to make a new one, but according to the proper ways of making a thread, I will be happy to read it and reply in it! But only if the normal rules of conduct are followed in creating it, ok?

And for your information... anything about 4chan encountered here on the Armor Games Forums is free game for our 'hunters'...

I will now lock this thread. Please address me on my profile about such matters from now on. These matters (re: questioning thread deletions) are not to be posted about on the Forums... thanx!

Showing 1-2 of 2