ForumsThe TavernWhat type of game do you want to see more?

9 4341
RockLou
RockLou
29 posts
Nomad

Yo.
I'm a game developer and I'm interested in hearing what type of game the fine, sexy people of armorgames would want to see more of, on this site?

• 9 Replies
trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

What do You think about Action or Strategy?

RockLou
RockLou
29 posts
Nomad

@ScrewTheLag It's been going great!

Personally I find turn-based to be kind of boring... And overused in flash games because it's relatively easy to make.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Shooting games are always great, but my favorite type would probably have to be point and click games, weather they're really funny or horror, psychological, doesn't matter so long as the story's good enough and the art is eye-catching.

Keep up the good work with them games, man!

Zboy99
Zboy99
5 posts
Shepherd

I think that what Armor Games needs is some games with real stories. I haven't been seeing games like that since Viricide...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

One word: fantasy RPG with tons of characters, upgrades, and weapons. OK, maybe that's more than one, but still...

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Games with level editors. I've only found one game released this year with a level editor. I've had to resort to building levels with my tears instead.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Games with level editors. I've only found one game released this year with a level editor. I've had to resort to building levels with my tears instead.
Yes. Level editors are always good, except on the rare occasions when they aren't.
TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Sim Date Games.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

TBEH, my absolute favorite flash games are as follows:
Assassin/sniper
Level editor