ForumsForum GamesAttack On Titan(RPG)

39 13927
HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome to an attack on titan rpg game. I would like about 5-10 players before we start. If you have not seen attack on titan before then I suggest you do but pretty much there are giant titans you must kill by slicing off a part of it's neck. Your main goal is to work together and protect the walls. If you would like to play then fill out the form below.

Name:

Figure: (how you look)

Strength: (Starts at 100)

Skill: (distracting, spinning attack, down smash, turning into a titan, escaping a grab, or a speed boost)

Stats: (you have 5 points to spend)
Power:
Exp:
Intelligence:

Inventory: (Start with 3 set of blades)

Gas Level: (Starts at 100%)

• 39 Replies
HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Name: Drakonnan

Figure: Mediums sized guy, black hair, A face full of Cold Anger.

Strength: 100

Skill: Spinning attack.

Stats:
Power: 2
Exp:
Intelligence: 3

Inventory:
3 sets of blades.

"I do not know sir but you were told to bring your squad with you." (I'm making you leader) What do you do?

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Name: Garrett

Figure: 5ft 10in dark blue hair silver eyes

Skill: turning into a titan

Stats:
Power:3
Exp:
Intelligence:2

As you drink you see your squad leader Drakonnan talking to a messenger outside, what do you do?

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Name: Desmond

Figure: A 6ft 4in male with medium black hair with a single red streak going from his bangs across the top of his head. He is a fit, slim build with heterochromia having one deep blue eye and one ruby red eye. His face is usually relaxed and calm, rarely making any expressions.

Skill: speed boost

Stats:
Power:2
Exp:1

Inventory: 3 set of blades

Gas Level: 100%

I slowly stand up, stretching and letting out a fake yawn. I slowly make my way towards the bartender in a relaxed manner. I let out a sigh "World keeps on getting crazier, huh?" I ask making small talk, trying to read her face for a reaction while on standby should she try to pull anything.

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Stats:
Exp:

I sit there continuing to drink my drink. "If it's important he'll tell me. " I think to myself.

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Figure: A 6ft 4in male with medium black hair with a single red streak going from his bangs across the top of his head. He is a fit, slim build with heterochromia having one deep blue eye and one ruby red eye. His face is usually relaxed and calm, rarely making any expressions.

Stats:

As you start to talk to her so glances at you in amaze, then she just go silent and after about 3 seconds of silence she asks you if you want a drink with a stutter but shows no signs of being hostile. What do you do?

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Stats:
Exp:

You continue to stay calm but also insightful that your buddy is talking with the bartender, everyone seems to be having a good time but then you see a shady man in the corner with a picture of a titan. He seems to be worshiping it. He has a hood on so you can not see their face. What do you do?

RazorLash
RazorLash
442 posts
Peasant

Stats:
Exp:

I take another swig from my drink before getting up and walking over to the clearly insane man. " So buddy what makes ya wanna worship the monsters that so enjoy eating us? If I might ask?" I ask taking another swig of my drink.

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Stats:
Exp:

The man is startled and suddenly jumps up and sprints our the door but right out side he runs into someone and grabs them tightly and say worried"They're coming, we are all doomed" then continues to run away. What shall you do next.

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Stats:

I calmly wave my hand with a small smile "No it's quite alright, I'm most likely going to get called for duty in awhile." I lean slightly over the counter, my smiling widening a little "What's your name miss? I cannot leave without putting a name to such beauty." I says slightly flirty, the gun being kept in my peripheral vision

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

That's for me to know
Well okay then.
HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Stats:

"My name is Sayo" she says still nervous, "What's yours?"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Stats:

I give a devilish smile "Desmond at your service." I slowly release my smile, as if just noticing how nervous she was and show sincere concern when I know I am faking "Is everything alright Sayo?" I ask in a worried tone

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Stats:

"Oh everything's just fine Desmond, it's just that guy outside shouting about how titans are coming, that's all" she says with a small smile that fades away quickly, "Did I already offer you a drink"

Mordex
Mordex
605 posts
Nomad

Stats:

A let out a small laugh "Yes you did." Titans coming back? I wonder before returning to reality "Well I'll be ready should they ever dare come our way again." I then make direct eye contact with the gun "I wouldn't do anything stupid though." I say before looking back up into her eyes, a calm but serious tone carrying my words so she knows I saw her weapon

HyPuppy
HyPuppy
28 posts
Nomad

Stats:

She quickly stares at the gun then stares back, "Oh, I would never do anything that stupid," she says with a high pitched voice right before she dashes into the back.

Showing 16-30 of 39