ForumsGamesCan't remember the name of these games.

1 1766
julianonunes5221
julianonunes5221
1 posts
Nomad

I have 3 flash games that i can't remember the names of, from the early 2000s, probably;

I discovered these games around 2003-2004 by purchasing a CD that had over 500 flash games.

The first is a 2D game about 4 greasers driving a car in a streets of rage camera perspective, in which you have to get to the destination while avoiding obstacles on the road and, i think, picking up women. It had a very catchy and short bass loop playing in the background.

The second is a 2D fighting game, in which i remember only one character, a yellow guy with glasses or an eyepatch, red hair and a blue jacket just like the ones used by the members of the gang called "The Warriors", from the movie with the same name, jeans and black shoes. The game was very bloody, one punch and an ocean of blood would come out of their noses.

The third is the one i can't remember almost anything of, just that it was about killing aliens, i can't remember if it was a 3D game because i don't remember any type of movement coming from it, just static images. I also remember being in a green chamber, and being on the top of a mountain, receiving instructions from a man looking down the mountain, apparently giving instructions to invade some place, and i think i could shoot him, he would get angry, and the games would fail, i don't remember if i could kill him.

• 1 Reply
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard

Since this appears to be about Flash Games, I have moved it to the Flash Games forum.

Showing 1-1 of 1