ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Graphics card not displaying anything!

2 1992
gphpgl
gphpgl
14 posts
Nomad

Alright so I just recently bought a graphics card and replaced it for my old one. The graphics card I have now is a 7950 3gb gigabyte graphics card. Anyways I put it in and install the drivers but when I went to play games like skyrim it would cut out however games like witcher 3 were fine. Overtime the graphics card stoped displaying a signal fullstop. I asked a techie and he said that the drivers from my old card are conflicting with the ones from my new one.

So i looka up how to unistall the drivers from my old card and then when I tried using my new graphics card - same result, blank screen - I cant do anything!! So I put it my old one and now that wont display a picture either so now im stuck with using the onboard vga display!! Im soo lost right now and just need somebody s proffesional advice or help!! Please!

• 2 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Moved the thread to the Support Forum; while it doesn't seem to be related to Armor Games in any way, you're more likely to get help in here.

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

@gphpgl

I believe you have an AMD gpu

AMD website

Just make sure the card is currently inside the machine and choose the auto detect method.

As far as conflicting drivers go I highly doubt that... I suspect you accidentally deleted the new driver instead of the old one.

Another thing to take into consideration is one game might have more intensive graphics than the other and the card is not up to speed. I wouldn't know without diving into the specs of the game and the card.

Good luck

Showing 1-2 of 2