ForumsForum GamesSkyrim RPG/RP

76 21931
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You are an inhabitant of Skyrim. Your story takes place along the same timeframe as that of the Dragonborn. You can encounter him in your journey towards becoming a top assassin, adventurer, archmage, war general, sneak thief, bartender, merchant, priest, hunter or whatever you choose to be!

If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's plot... Skyrim is a vast expanse of arctic mountains and spring valleys teaming with exotic wildlife and dangerous creatures. Dragons have returned to Skyrim after years of belief that they were wiped out. The Dragonborn is the only person who can permanently kill them by devouring their souls.

This will be as canon as possible. The Dragonborn will mostly be found doing things involving the main questline, not all the additional storylines and miscellaneous quests. Those are things that you can get involved in!

This can be as RPG intensive or as RP intensive as you want. If you want to spend your days selling linen wraps in Riverwood all day or progress your way up the Noble ladder in Dragonsreach you can. The RPG elements come into play for those who want to dive into Mzulft or random caves in search of loot and fortune.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: Nord, Breton, Imperial, Dunmer, Altmer, Bosmer, Orismer, Khajiit, Redguard, Argonian
If you are unfamiliar with races, then read up here: [url=http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Races]
Bio: Tell us about your character! Can be as short or as long as you would like!
Appearance: Give a description of what they look like!
Occupation: How do you make ends meet? Like in the game, you will start out low on the chain and grow into the fearsome warrior or wealthy Jarl you desire to be.
Hometown: Anywhere from Solitude to Shor's Stone can be your home!
*If you are unfamiliar with Skyrim's towns and cities I can help put you where your character would most likely go.*
---------------------------------------------
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:
Condition: Healthy

• 76 Replies
JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Name: Erik Fletcher
Race: Khajiit.
Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Appearance: Black fur with gray streaks and yellow eyes.
Occupation: Beggar/thief/smuggler/basically everything illegal.
Hometown: Solitude.
I FILL THIS OUT
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic:
Equipment:

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Name: Leif
Race: Nord
Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Hometown: Windhelm
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic: (if any)
Equipment:

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Bio: A street urchin for as long as he can remember. Erik worked for a street gang who made their money through any means necessary. The young ones either begged or stole, getting into places that the adults couldn't fit through. Young adults stole and mugged while adults, those few that survived that long, ran the groups taking in tax from their underlings. Some were welcomed into the assassins guild or the thieves guild, sometimes both. As an adult Erik based himself in Riften to search for the thieves guild to join.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Skooma, Cup, Fur Boots, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 8 G
Magic/Abilities: Night Vision
Equipment: Footwraps, Ragged Trousers, Iron Dagger

Ah, nighttime in Solitude. You are relaxing at your normal post, by the steps leading up to the blacksmith, as your survey the marketplace. Everything is quiet except for a guard patrolling the square, the noise from the Winking Skeever Inn and Noster Eagle-Eye, a fellow beggar, drinking his sorrows right outside the inn. Everything seems to have settled down since Ulfric Stormcloak's murder of the High King. Everything is calm. You notice the two guards by the gate opening it to let someone in. "A visitor at this hour?" you hear the guard in the square mutter as he walks towards the gate.

Bio: Grew up on one of Eastmarch's remote farms and has worked as a farmhand until adulthood, when the farm was attacked and laid to waste by a group of frost trolls. He and his parents survived and moved to Windhelm where he took on the post of a city guard to feed them. He kept his post even after his parents died; his days consist of guard duty in the Stone Quarter and his nights are spent drinking mead at Candlehearth Hall. Has the rare occasion now and then to join in on a bandit raid outside town.
Appearance: A burly Nord with long dark braids and a blue Nord tattoo on his face.
Inventory: 1 Bottle of Nord Mead, Bread, Barracks Key, 1 Lockpick
Gold: 50 G
Magic/Abilities: Cold Resistance
Equipment: Belted Tunic, Fur Boots, Iron Axe

"Leif! Good to see ya!" You hear as you open the door to Candlehearth Hall, "Come sit down and tell me what I can get for ya!" Elda Early-Dawn, the owner of the hall beckons for you to come sit down. The place is packed with the usual crew, a handful of the Shatter-Sheilds are socializing with other patrons. More people are surely upstairs.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I sneak over to the other begger, "Hey Noster, what do you say we give the new person a warm welcome, same as usual you bump into them and I pick their pocket? There's a drink in it for you." I say with a smile. (Also I'm not doing the accent in my speech because that is far too much effort.)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Immediately upon entering, the warm atmosphere cheers me up from my lonely watch duty. "Evening Elda!" I nod to the patrons squatting the bench and sit down at the bar. "Same as usual, cold mead and hot beef. Got any good rumours today, perhaps?"

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"For Mara's sake? Again? You know I don't like taking apart in all this thieving you do... But oh how I do love mead... Fine! But this is it! No more for me. I may be beggar but I'm no cheat." And with that, Noster starts stumbling every which-way, slowly approaching the Argonian who just entered. At a first glance, you can tell that the Argonian has seen his fair share of the streets. He has light pink skin with a blood-red face, hide armor, and a steel dagger at the hip. Noster stumbles into him, starts muttering about his bad eye and collapses to the cobble ground. The Argonian bends over to help him up.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

"Oh, you'll want to hear this. Let me fetch your food and we will talk," she says as she disappears to get your order. While you wait, you see Tova and Friga Shatter-Shield coming down the steps. Tova sees you and they both come over. "Leif! How was the watch today? Anything exciting?" Tova says. Friga laughs and says, "Exciting?! Nothing exciting has happened in Windhelm since when that troll stumbled into the gates a few years back!"

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Name: Ratrama Herean
Race: Dunmer
Bio: Incredibly merciless and uncaring
Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Hometown: Immigrant from Morrowind
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities: (if any)
Equipment:

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

As he bends down I move quickly behind him looking for a pouch of coins or anything steal-able.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You see he is wearing a small backpack and can hear coins jingling and bottles of liquid sloshing inside.

Appearance: average height, stocky, firey red eyes and hair, covered in tatoos from head to toe
Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities:
Equipment:

Do you wish to use heavy or light armor?

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Inventory:
Gold:
Magic/Abilities:
Equipment:

heavy armor

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks
Gold: 40 G
Magic/Abilities: Fire Resistance
Equipment: Iron Armor, Iron Boots, Iron Gauntlets, Iron Mace

The decision to travel to Skyrim certainly wasn't an easy one. But with adventure in your heart, you left Morrowind to start your journey. You arrive in Skyrim in the thick of night. You approach an old tower. If your map is correct, it's called Refugees' Rest. It was an epicenter of activity during the mass migration of Dunmer out of Morrowind during Red Mountain's eruption. You see a pedestal with a book on it, a small graveyard and a trail of smoke coming out of the tower.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

Inventory: Blue Tunic, Brown Pants, Brown Boots, Cooked Beef, Apple, Wine, 3 Lockpicks

I cautiously approach the tower.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,931 posts
Peasant

You approach the entrance. You hear the crackle of a fire and the hum of another man.

Baktraball_PBtv
Baktraball_PBtv
15 posts
Nomad

I enter, but i am ready to draw my weapon.

Showing 1-15 of 76