ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Crazy Fairies doesn't load anymore, please help.

5 2909
mnglories
mnglories
6 posts
Nomad

Hi, the game Crazy Fairies was removed once long time ago from armorgames and we submitted a complaint, in which your admins responded and told us you will bring it back up and leave it up for those of us who already have established characters in the game. Recently the game have stopped loading again. The direct url we use to access it is http://armorgames.com/crazy-fairies-game/13959. can someone please take a look and see if it can be fixed? thanks!

• 5 Replies
XslakeX
XslakeX
2 posts
Peasant

yes please, i want to play again

skilian
skilian
2 posts
Peasant

Please help us and bring it back.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@mnglories, @XslakeX, @skilian: Unfortunately, Crazy Fairies is no longer accessible on Armor Games. Please submit a ticket to the developers for further queries.

mnglories
mnglories
6 posts
Nomad

Hi, we contacted spicy and they are saying everything's up and published, so it appears it's armorgames who removed the game, below is their latest response to my ticket:

FlightTribe (Spicy Horse Games)
Sep 30, 14:44

Yep, seems Armor just upped and decided they didn't want it anymore.

The game isn't broken, they just removed it :/

You could ask them about that, but in the meantime, with our national holiday starting tomorrow and the producer already being away, I don't think there's anything we can do in the meantime, at least not until October 8th :/

XslakeX
XslakeX
2 posts
Peasant

I still can not play. Armorgames you made a deal with the players that this game would still be accessable trough the tinyurl link. It doesnt work. Spicy has everyhing running and it seems you guys are breaking a promiss to us.

Showing 1-5 of 5