4 2291
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

People are excited.
Omg.
Pokemon M M O

Calling it now, it'll be hyped and people will love it, but the game will be your average garbage mobile farmville/pay-to-win mmo

GET READY

• 4 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

This is great and all. I'd probably be more excited if I had an iPhone or Android something.

Also, if its like it shows in the trailer, I would not like to travel all the way to New York for a MewTwo. That's a lot of money.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Considering that Pokemon Go is being developed by Niantic Labs, there would be little IAPs (In-app purchases). After all, they did develop Ingress (another MMO) which as far as I can recall didn't have any ads and little to no IAPs. Then again, it was a long time since I played that game so I have no idea about the state of it now.

Anyway, it's still hard to tell how the Pokemons are going to be distributed around the world. However, I'm sure Legendary Pokemons will only appear as some sort of event in cities because I doubt anyone would want to head to the countryside just to catch Legendaries (minus National Parks of course). Needless, to say, I can't wait to play this game.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

not of interest

i do not like going out of my pc seat

ChromeDeathRazor
ChromeDeathRazor
437 posts
Farmer

.Not exactly interested, despite being a Hardcore Pokefan...

I'll stick to my regular battling on Pokemon Showdown or PSS, thank you...

Although I'm excited for Pokemon Z

Showing 1-4 of 4