ForumsForum GamesHero Thwack!

19 8861
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So a Super Hero Game yaaaay! I am sure its been done a hundred times here but I wish to try out this RPG System I found

HiLo Heroes

Rules seem to be pretty simple and for this game to keep things fair and interesting you will roll for all the corresponding stats.

There is a Character Sheet on the last page, I will of course be your Game Master. I will accept the first 4 applications.

Online Sheet

Make a Duplicate of "Unprotected Copy" and fill it in to make your character

• 19 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince
DICE RESULTS
2 = Build
3 = Mentality
4 = Temperament
3 = Power1
6 = Power1A
4 = Power2
2 = Power2A
4 = Weakness
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince
DICE RESULTS
5 = Power
4 = Professional
1 = ProfessionalA
5 = Hobby
2 = HobbyA
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

As you sit back on the couch watching television with your pet wandering your apartment your favorite drama series is interrupted by a news alert, The anchor reports that a local bank is under siege by a group of armed robbers and are at a stalemate with the police force. The bank is about 15 minutes from your home by motor vehicle. What do you do?

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I don't know what to do... I am cautious and quickly analyze the success rate if I get involved...

even = yes
odd = no

Results = 1

EDIT: chances of success in a lone mission is dismal. Instead I turn up the volume on the tv and eagerly watch to see what happens O.O

DICE RESULTS
1 = Results
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

You realize that after a shot of the banks logo, that its your bank, and you need to withdraw your rent today or the landlord will kick you out, you have been behind on rent for 3 months and the few bucks you manage to save from your part time job are still in the bank...if you do not go withdraw the money today it will be weeks of insurance agents processing the banks losses...

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Oh gee... I am always broke, and I don't want to miss out on tacos for dinner either, oh yeah and that pesky rent too :O

I suit up and head out for the bank!

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

You arrive near the bank, about a block away from it, you see and hear the sounds of gun fire being directed at the police and they are taking cover behind their cars.

How do you want to approach this?

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Since I watch too much tv I think that the leader of the group is most likely not on the front lines firing at the cops, more so inside the bank making demands.

even = go through the roof
odd = go around back

Results = 3

EDIT: I decide to navigate around the gunfire and approach the back entrance.

DICE RESULTS
3 = Results
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The back entrance is a steel door that is currently locked in an alleyway, What do you do now?

(Note that even if your a robot you do not posses super strength...and you can still damage your parts)

weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I knock on the door.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

1: Nothing
2: Someone opens it
3: Bullets fly threw the door
4: Explosion
5: Nothing
6: Nothing

1d6=3

Bullets come whizzing through the door make an evasion roll

DICE RESULTS
3 = 1d6
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

:O Robo legs dont fail me now....

Marital Dodge +1
2d6=8

EDIT: 7

DICE RESULTS
8 = 2d6
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

You evade and the door creaks open with two armed men coming out roll initiative

[roll 2d6 Robber 1]
[roll 2d6 Robber 2]

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard
DICE RESULTS
7 = One
6 = Two
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

I ask the bad guys as politely as I can to stop what they are doing before anyone gets hurt.

initiative = 10

EDIT: 6 = 2 AP

DICE RESULTS
10 = Success
Showing 1-15 of 19