ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 327713
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

Taking over enemy Countries!

LordMayhem
LordMayhem
2 posts
Nomad

maybe you guys make yellow apples in the shield training <3

magicknight677
magicknight677
2 posts
Peasant

I agree with Alp_Ehni. Giving it a House of Wolves feel would be nice.

Petar1997
Petar1997
2 posts
Peasant

sounds great

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

Fighting for different Factions maybe?

135dragon
135dragon
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe add a little more idle attributes (like the museum thing), make it pvp? Sometimes I wished that you could form a team. Make more weapons/armors each with different abilities and make them upgradable? More classes?

Nubsnubs
Nubsnubs
3 posts
Peasant

Secret: Get le freaking Bleeping knocked out if you get hit by 20-40 apples in a row

007Jets
007Jets
2 posts
Peasant

We shouldnt fight only Arena. It should have side missions. Like forests , Caves , Mountains... Abilities are not enough. We need more. We need huge ability tree And Armor system should go further. Like shoes , helmets , gloves , shoulder protecters etc. These are my sequel ideas.

Nubsnubs
Nubsnubs
3 posts
Peasant

Oh also you should add a move system with stamina so you can hit low medium or hard give it a little sands of the coliseum feel :3

Kittel
Kittel
6 posts
Farmer

I think challenges to get rare/unique armor sets with interesting buffs and the like would make the feeling of upgrading or finding new equipment more satisfying. Pets do sound cool too, maybe with a feeding system to strengthen/level them. Perhaps that could be a training activity/minigame as well. Feeding the pet without getting bitten perhaps! Haha, who knows.

Great job with all the little hidden secrets and whatnot, keep those coming for sure. How about streak rewards for winning battles without being KO'd, providing more experience?

How about an enchanting process to enchant your all levels of gear? Like +xx amount of stats on weapon or armor once fully enchanted, while gathering enchantment materials from repeated battles. This gives the player a need to repeat previous levels multiple times and also would make the collecting and refining of gear more satisfying. Any thoughts on these suggestions, people? Feel free to toss your hat in the ring.

mmmangos
mmmangos
1 posts
Jester

Survival mode gets really boring. Make it so that you can enter it at whatever wave you left off it. Got super bored at wave 22 or so and just let hero die. So if achievement for final boss is past that not interested in getting it because too slow.

Also player to select female for hero. I thought the lil dude looked androgynous so I didn't care about look, but was creeped out by the weird armless lady cartoon that was supposed to be wifey or whatever in this game and weird armless lady poster in training room.

More weapons options would be interesting and change up training a bit. Apples/ dummy get very receptive very quickly. So by the time you have gold and platinum, you're so sick of apples.

Derpwho
Derpwho
3 posts
Peasant

[b]OO OO forging your own wepons holding two wepons at a time and duuuuuu multyplayer! fighting eachother making clans doing war like all players in a clan vs onether clan and all players of each clan are vs eachouther at once!view;_ylt=AwrB8pitRgBW1H0Avs8unIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIzNmc1cTE5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM0YWMwMDhhMDQ5YzljZjM1ZWI1NjNlY2JmZjg4YTk4MARncG9zAzM4BGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dshih%2Btzu%26fr%3Dyhs-mozilla-001%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26hsimp%3Dyhs-001%26hspart%3Dmozilla%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D38&w=1600&h=1200&imgurl=www.hdpaperwall.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F11%2Fshih-tzu-dog-on-the-carpet-wallpaper.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hdpaperwall.com%2Fshih-tzu%2F&size=273.5KB&name=%3Cb%3EShih+Tzu%3C%2Fb%3E&amp<i class==shih+tzu&oid=4ac008a049c9cf35eb563ecbff88a980&fr2=piv-web&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&tt=%3Cb%3EShih+Tzu%3C%2Fb%3E&b=0&ni=21&no=38&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=114i7nbd4&sigb=143ma5lgh&sigi=12nq5rj3i&sigt=10fhgtm1r&sign=10fhgtm1r&.crumb=tVDSluvBdus&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&fr2=piv-web&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozillahttp://" alt="https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrB8pitRgBW1H0Avs8unIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTIzNmc1cTE5BHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZAM0YWMwMDhhMDQ5YzljZjM1ZWI1NjNlY2JmZjg4YTk4MARncG9zAzM4BGl0A2Jpbmc-?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fyhs%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dshih%2Btzu%26fr%3Dyhs-mozilla-001%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26hsimp%3Dyhs-001%26hspart%3Dmozilla%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D38&w=1600&h=1200&imgurl=www.hdpaperwall.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F11%2Fshih-tzu-dog-on-the-carpet-wallpaper.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.hdpaperwall.com%2Fshih-tzu%2F&size=273.5KB&name=%3Cb%3EShih+Tzu%3C%2Fb%3E&amp=shih+tzu&oid=4ac008a049c9cf35eb563ecbff88a980&fr2=piv-web&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&tt=%3Cb%3EShih+Tzu%3C%2Fb%3E&b=0&ni=21&no=38&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=114i7nbd4&sigb=143ma5lgh&sigi=12nq5rj3i&sigt=10fhgtm1r&sign=10fhgtm1r&.crumb=tVDSluvBdus&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&fr2=piv-web&hsimp=yhs-001&hspart=mozillahttp://" />

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@Conquer enemies land: that would be cool, but that could be something like, getting back lands from Goblin by example right? I just don't want to fall into a Risk Board Game strategy situation

@135Dragon: if don't have any idle mechanics in mind except for money, but why not? Maybe some chill mini-games (like fishing or whatever)? I don't think team will be added tho. I want to keep this one Hero game.

@Factions: mmmh , faction is something to dig into.

@Nubs: don't worry, there will be your secret Not sure about the stamina things, I'm not a fan of that system in general.

@007Jets: Yeah, that's the stuff. We definitely need some more exploration, abilities and armor parts

LordMayhem
LordMayhem
2 posts
Nomad

maybe you could add helmets

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

I'm gonna come back in 2 or 3 hours and answer all of your suggestions, thanks!

Showing 1-15 of 1403