ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328186
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
Lucintus74
Lucintus74
1 posts
Peasant

How about more customization options, more of an open world, more places to fight, more classes, and better armor system like what 007 Jets said.

obet876
obet876
2 posts
Shepherd

Variety of weapons and throwables! from swords to polearms to bows and greandes!!!!

apacher09
apacher09
1 posts
Peasant

You could also find weapons,potions,spells,money,etc. while you may be adventuring in the world which is also a feature you add! [b]

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@brodey_barnett Yeah, I think I'll try to keep somehow simple. But adding a few more custom options would be cool tho.

@Lucintus74 yup!

@obet876 Don't forget Bazooka Just kidding, sure there will be more items.

@apacher09 Yes that's the idea. Adding exploration as a way to progress and earn stuff!

gorongo
gorongo
1 posts
Shepherd

A counter attack skill. Can work the same way the critical attack does. Can be leveled up, ect.

Yuri850
Yuri850
4 posts
Blacksmith

You can add more dudes so we can smash the others team with our men and make gun like a ranged weapon and a butterfly knife ( i thin it is) and a spy costume with a futuristic shield

Brickmeister1917
Brickmeister1917
3 posts
Jester

Be able to switch equips.

rata99
rata99
1 posts
Peasant

New training places and a new skill tree!!
A forest, and there you train ranged damage and dodging
A temple, where you can train your healing techniques
and other fancy places with missons
Just came out of my mind

ThermalTaken
ThermalTaken
1 posts
Nomad

PVP mode

gekleak
gekleak
22 posts
Shepherd

I am not sure if this idea has been thrown out yet, but add a new training for an intellect stat, and your spells will scale with the intellect stat.

someguy216
someguy216
5 posts
Nomad

I think the best thing to add to this game would be more of a sense of exploration. Going through new enviroments and fighting enemies in there natural enviroment. Ofc this would probably require alot of work but if done right would make this great internet game even better, almost to a point i'd be happy to pay for it .

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

@gorongo Yes! That is a must have. Good idea.

@Yuri850 : wouldn't you have played TF2 recently by any chance? ^^ Honestly I think I'll try to stick with the heroic fantasy universe.

@Brickmeister1917: yes

@rata99 : yes it would be cool. I'm picturing a Archery training field for accuracy tho ^^ But I like the idea.

@gekleak: yes I wanna add magic intro the hero skill, not only as a item to use. So there will be magic training.

@someguy216 this is the plan indeed! Adding world map with different locations and different quests/enemies/loot

cmojo
cmojo
1 posts
Peasant

hmm maybe you could add special combat like archery or something
new upgrades more ways to level. ummm questing system being able do walk around that will be cool. i know you cant do all of these im just giving ideas

Miaou
Miaou
1 posts
Constable

- Add NPC fighting with you that you can train
- Add more heroes upgrades (pet, chance of calling support...)
- Get more entertaining training (not always the same drills for each attribute)

bardolino60
bardolino60
1 posts
Shepherd

new city's and pets like wolf dog and we shod start whit a low level pet and could chose from 3 different tips and buy Dem armor and level them up and equip 2 for a battle and a pet shop and Train your pet.

Showing 76-90 of 1403