ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328178
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
SCHGTJ
SCHGTJ
1 posts
Nomad

Well sword and souls take 2 days from my life , but was so fun and addictive , what i would like to see in 2? well i want to see more quests , a bigger map , i like to explore and the idle feature , i like it ,why not ! but keep it up #SoulGame ,you are making a great job !

SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks you all guys, I keep reading your feedback and suggestions

sonofdog
sonofdog
1 posts
Nomad

only thing wrong with this game is its too easy to advance (despite getting taxed heavily but were all used to that anyway) saving end of level boss man that guys gonna pay BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or maybe u have to save him by beating up his minions with samurai sword and riding away on Zeds bike?

GerWolf
GerWolf
1 posts
Blacksmith

Hows the actual Status of the Game ?

mariosuns
mariosuns
3 posts
Peasant

The name of a friend is Black Shadow

Axeses
Axeses
3 posts
Nomad

This sounds friggin' awesome, just let me say.

But don't OD. This sounds like it could do that pretty easily, kinda like what happened to SFH2.

nivramawagust
nivramawagust
2 posts
Nomad

maybe you could add enchantments

150cinek
150cinek
2 posts
Shepherd

Mayby fighting with other souls? Like everysingle soul has it's own code that you can use it to fight it

nivramawagust
nivramawagust
2 posts
Nomad

maybe you could add staffs

xXsmallbutdeadlyXx
xXsmallbutdeadlyXx
1 posts
Nomad

I agree with xGunGrave but also would like the game to have different classes like the basic three: warrior, rogue, and wizard or something like that.Maybe also make it so you can choose what kind of weapon type you want to use and not just when you get one type of weapon at first and then when you get a better weapon it is a completely different weapon. For example, if you choose to use to use swords whenever you buy a new weapon you would get a sword instead of a shovel or a pickaxe or anything like that. I really hope you at least consider doing one of these things in swords and souls 2.

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

Hmm, can we include more boss fights and stages. Also like XGungrave said 'A skill tree' is a good idea to involve in the second version. Please read this.

CosmicBlow987
CosmicBlow987
10 posts
Peasant

We could also fight armoured and prepared souls instead of golems and ice yeti's and stuff like that.

Raul_4490
Raul_4490
1 posts
Nomad

Add blood and robots

steb13
steb13
1 posts
Nomad

I like when you are going out the full game? I wait the answer

Overtriforce
Overtriforce