ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 327709
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
geothemaster
geothemaster
2 posts
Nomad

i am awesome

geothemaster
geothemaster
2 posts
Nomad

make it coler and better and aweseomer and handsomer and gooder and more boss and more training and more and more and more. i luv this game

Razvan_353
Razvan_353
3 posts
Shepherd

add inventory

qdat99hn
qdat99hn
1 posts
Nomad

Open new maps

lautaroash
lautaroash
1 posts
Nomad

You may have elemental powers and be forexample gunsmith ninja murderer and those things diferentess roads

Forest_5046
Forest_5046
1 posts
Peasant

You know what would be cool? if towards the end of the game you can start a gulid. or maybe a kingdom? like you recruit allies to help you fight in battle and once you beat the game you can start taking over other kingdoms. but make it unique. you don't want to do it like other games.

superspongehubert
superspongehubert
1 posts
Blacksmith

PVP?

Gleb333
Gleb333
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer

matewar
matewar
1 posts
Peasant

make clans and clan wars

PubIic_Enemy
PubIic_Enemy
2 posts
Shepherd

Please make the defense training a little easier it was extremely hard for me to even get 150 in it and I can get like 500 on all others Also would LOVE to see an arena for PvP or at least an insane boss challenge if not PvP! Thanks for the Awesome first game cant wait for the 2nd!

remio
remio
13 posts
Farmer

well, make some other arenas like the bronze arena, silver arena, gold arena, last but not least, the diamond arena where you face the final boss!

Sobral_5941
Sobral_5941
1 posts
Nomad

PvP and Slot of Runas

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

You could Make it Like Sinjid! For example, 4 different Classes Having Differing Abilities, Spells, Heals etc.! Multiplayer Matches, More training Modes could also be added!

More Bosses, and More Everything! And Make more Ideal Maps! The artwork could Use a Bit of Improvement too! And a God Mode Challenge along with an invisibility Challenge like in Super Mechs, right? And You could Adjust to The Hardness!

That's all My Ideas For Swords and Souls II right now, I'll post more ideas If I Get one!

Pikachario
Pikachario
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe more actiony than turn based, and types of armor (boots, helmet, chest plate)

saifuddin5509
saifuddin5509
3 posts
Shepherd

Hmm....Add a Boat and an ocean to the Enemy Island?

Showing 1156-1170 of 1403