ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328298
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
panosp13
panosp13
2 posts
Shepherd

what about online battles?

Inbaarmor
Inbaarmor
1 posts
Shepherd

maybe gambling section for win more money or equipment... you will also make money too.

panosp13
panosp13
2 posts
Shepherd

we want swords and souls 2 plz when we can play it?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

*joins hype*
Ooooo!!! Other than battle, let the pets help you with other stuff, like making secret missions available and/or easier to complete (for example, having a pet hound "equipped" would let you find lost children more easily, or catching a pet sea dragon would open a secret quest about pirates and something like that) or if that's too hard to add, maybe let them help out when you're training (maybe a pet griffin would help you dodge by pulling you up when you make a mistake, but maybe make their chances of helping you really low like 2%)!!! A-a-and ad~ Oh wait, I'm still not finished trying to beat the first one DX

sirenderboy
sirenderboy
1 posts
Peasant

Maybe factions that give you quests and money daily or per quest? They could also give you gear. Also maybe mushrooms that cost more but give better rewards

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Factions? Yes! Take all my yes!!!

gavin_sheets_79
gavin_sheets_79
2 posts
Shepherd

when will the game be lauched

Max1494
Max1494
1 posts
Farmer

An Arena where you can fight other peoples

RAINoob
RAINoob
2 posts
Shepherd

I have an idea. You should make it so you can select weapon,armour, and shield skins. ( Even if it does lower your attack,health,or whatever) because then you can make yourself look more awesome.

RAINoob
RAINoob
2 posts
Shepherd

Sombody said something about mushrooms, something about that there should be more mushrooms that cost more clovers but give better rewards. I also think that ( WHEN YOU CAN ) you should make it so you can battle other people's character(s) when they are offline to 'test' them. Or maybe you get some of their money? Its just an idea. It would be nice but, I kinda like not having to use internet for awesome games like this(besides to get to the site and gamepage). Anyways, sorry if this seems like spam, or to big of a... thingy. I just came up with another idea ( that's how I am, idiotic) OH FINALly ATOUCORRECT failed <<<<<< lol

Maksim_55667
Maksim_55667
1 posts
Peasant

maybe add echanted wepons
it would be cool

DanielM2k
DanielM2k
1 posts
Shepherd

pout bombs in the game!

TonMeilleurAmi