ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328169
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
MEGAPOLAKXPL
MEGAPOLAKXPL
1 posts
Peasant

please add clans and multiplayer

muhammadeiad
muhammadeiad
1 posts
Farmer

new shopping system

ImNoobster
ImNoobster
1 posts
Nomad

Maybe you could add an extra training field for sorcery

EV14NH4IL1A
EV14NH4IL1A
1 posts
Nomad

maybe ave more variations in the weapons armor and shields, and maybe some entrapment spells - making vines or ropes sprout to immobilize opponents briefly

DirtWart
DirtWart
2 posts
Blacksmith

Great game, I've really enjoyed it. Something I'd like to see implemented in the second are these:

1. Option to use all of your points in one go for the "Statistics" portion of the game. It's kinda annoying having to click for a long time.

2. If you go with the mushroom in the museum again can you make it so we don't have to hold down the LMB to use 400 + clovers?

I had some other ideas, but it looks like you've already covered them. Thanks for the great game, looking forward to the second one.

DirtWart
DirtWart
2 posts
Blacksmith

Ah, yes, and how could I forget this one? After doing a round of survival we have to wait for the numbers to reach the present wave that we're on. Why not get rid of that?

linhthu0705
linhthu0705
1 posts
Nomad

Swords & Souls is my favorite game. The game is very cool. I think in the next section you should increase the difficulty of the game by adding more traps. It will make the game more interesting.
PS: I also like running games such as Temple Run or a new game I have found. Its name is "Run 3". You can play it here: Run3.co . I bet you like it. Anyone like the running games like me?

eldragonrojo
eldragonrojo
1 posts
Nomad

So try to avoid that the battles are not so static, continue to use magic but you can move, hit, dodge and block at will

cozma8080
cozma8080
1 posts
Nomad

why not add drops like if you kill a monster its will drop its uniqe armor idk like goblins black leggings or something like that etc.

sebanne
sebanne
1 posts
Blacksmith

good idea

TSP184
TSP184
1 posts
Nomad

S&S2 sounds really great ! I can't wait for it !

RoboDrop
RoboDrop
2 posts
Nomad

You should add a multiplayer arena, or a bot fighter. then your finished arena, you could train on bot characters like you.

RoboDrop
RoboDrop
2 posts
Nomad

You should add a multiplayer mode, like a 3v1 (3 players vs 1 dummy, but hard), its kinda a good idea.

tylerhar
tylerhar
1 posts
Nomad

When will it be released.

Happy300
Happy300
10 posts
Shepherd

Possibly add more combat skills, have items and swords and shields that BREAK unless you deflect it using timed deflection blows.

Showing 1246-1260 of 1403