ForumsGamesSwords&Souls II: Your ideas!

1403 328166
SoulGame
SoulGame
33 posts
Peasant

Thanks for all your suggestions guys! I'd like to inform you the game design of S&S2 is pretty much done, and I'm glad to tell you that LOT of stuff you mentioned will be in the game
That doesn't include multiplayer, which is impossible for us to make right now.
Here is a short list of the game features:
- World map of the Neverseen to explore. Main path + other side quests locations.
- Town to build and upgrade. Cool NPC to discover and interact with. (Blacksmith, alchemist, in keeper, other weirdos...)
- More dynamic combat system (real time dodge, block, counter, critical, etc.)
- More interesting enemies: attack patterns, abilities and Epic Boss Fight!
- Deeper Hero customization (Male/Female, More skins, skills, abilities, equipment, stats, etc.)
- Evolution in Training mini game with more features to unlock as you progress, more missions, medals, etc.
- 6 Different weapons class to upgrade/equip/loot individually.
- Unique Armor system to collect and upgrade.
- Awesome art and animations improvement
- Pets to catch and rich ally system, they will help you in fights.
- Secrets hidden in the dark...
- TONS of other stuff we want to add if we have time

• 1,403 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@Peternacho That would be an epic fight, but more like a friendly sparring, because these guys are friends.

Peternacho
Peternacho
2 posts
Nomad

I know
Maybe this heroe can be so good that the goberment hires him to kill the one of rogue soul, and you can have lots of ideas about that, like for example making a multiplayer or online that you choose team heroe or rogue soul and i dont know things like that

Shadowofademon
Shadowofademon
1 posts
Nomad

i like the taking over part
also make it multiplayer

GamerShotGun
GamerShotGun
1 posts
Nomad

Can u make it so u can wonder about to the places and see and talk to other players also can u make it so u can wear weird hats and change the design of the scarecrow

zachyoder
zachyoder
2 posts
Nomad

More Levels, Harder Bosses, More Skills, And Tallants, Armor,shields,bows, Lower quality my computer lags a lot. and like building bases and raiders coming, more kids to find

Tank_Create333
Tank_Create333
1 posts
Peasant

(Used Google Translate)
You can add other cities other than "Soul town" (such as: neverseen ), add a multiplayer and different locations in the arena, as well as a character editor that will symbolize our hero.

Vespertous
Vespertous
1 posts
Peasant

Make a Magic Training! And a new trainer

chlgurwns
chlgurwns
1 posts
Peasant

i think taining music is so simple...
how about change music to fast tempo music when achieve near 100combos?

ILKtheCOOL
ILKtheCOOL
2 posts
Nomad

GOD ARMOR!!!

Pandabear9
Pandabear9
3 posts
Farmer

a nice town where we can chill and move around. with weather Rain and Snow and Night. background music of night sounds when it's night. thunderstorm heavy rain is comforting. and mysterious. Fun.
Have u ever played Everquest Online Adventures on the Playstation 2? There's a town called Freeport and it's the best dam looking town in game. and it's made of Sandy desert with good background music. But that game has been shutdown due to money and greedy Sony company. There are still videos on Youtube of freeport EQOA (EverQuest Online Adventures) Best dam game in the world. mostly because of how it looks. The World. the town. Looks are the most important.

Pandabear9
Pandabear9
3 posts
Farmer

You need Camps, camps are fun. enemy camps where 3 or 5 or 9 goblins or Orcs standing there or moving walking around. and if you come too close within each ones range one will charge you. kill all and the Boss comes out. OR make it a random spawn of Boss. The more enemies you kill in the camps increases the chances of Boss spawning. And do not focus too much on armors and weapons. Gears are what makes a game dead and boring. focus on more things to do and better looking town. and world. and things to do. Like maybe a noodle restuarant? dining restaurant. Planting seeds and crops. like Harvestmoon. alittle planting.

Pandabear9
Pandabear9
3 posts
Farmer

buy 10 Cat knights will help you. use like reinforcements. with this in mind i am thinking of a castle defence. lol. Like Lord of the Rings Two Towers. 10 Bears warriors. 7 Hippo guards. and some Cat ninjas. and 1 Elephant or dinosaur for the trump card backup. i have much ideas

TheGravityMaster
TheGravityMaster
1 posts
Shepherd

More lost children.....

ILKtheCOOL
ILKtheCOOL
2 posts
Nomad

And there should be (when you beat the game) A GOD MODE! YOU VS ENEMIGODS (but you keep your stuff and you get to the max lvl)

Jose799
Jose799
1 posts
Nomad

maybe make several regions where there are more than 30 battles

Showing 1336-1350 of 1403