ForumsSupport Forum[Fixed] Unable to Rate or View Comments in circloO (AG's first HTML game)

9 3081
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The rating buttons don't work for me in circloO, and I can't see comments in that game. I've tried this in Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. This problem may have to do with the game being in HTML, since I don't have these problems with any other game on the site. Then again, circloO has several ratings already, so not everyone has this problem.

• 9 Replies
Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

It must be a problem on your end, because it works perfectly for me on Chrome. Game is playable, no issues, all comments viewable and the game can be rated when using Google Chrome (have not tried with any other browser).

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I tried rating and adding it to favorites, but I couldn't get it to work either, nor was I able to see game comments for the game @Patrick2011. I used FireFox instead... I will forward it as it seems to be a website bug indeed.

EDIT: Just checked and they are working on fixing the issue! Thanx for pointing it out though!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Patrick2011 Could you try now? I know @Boppins pushed something yesterday to help this.

Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

@ferret @Boppins i also have this problem, looking for solution:

console print:

hard refresh:

avigated to http://armorgames.com/circloo-game/17860
circloO-armor.js?ZCYZB=1256392372:1477 'webkitAudioContext' is deprecated. Please use 'AudioContext' instead.
wph_swfstore-handler.js:15 swfStore failed to load :(SwfStore.onerror @ wph_swfstore-handler.js:15(anonymous function) @ wph_swfstore-handler.js:4
wph_swfstore-handler.js:12 swfStore loaded!
circloO-armor.js?ZCYZB=1256392372:4 Possibly loaded?true
wph_swfstore-handler.js:2
Andelhofs
Andelhofs
743 posts
King

Not logged in in any browser makes the game and disqus working.. login and play this game make disqus not working..

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm looping in @Boppins and @ventralchaos.

ventralchaos
ventralchaos
1 posts
Nomad

The bug has been fixed and is good to go! Thanks for your help and patience @Patrick2011 @Andelhofs

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

The fix worked for me.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Working as it should now! Thanx for the fix @boppins and @ventralchaos!

Showing 1-9 of 9