ForumsProgramming Forumneeding designers plz respond

8 5401
michaelkibodeaux
michaelkibodeaux
2 posts
Peasant

ok so i planning a game out and need help with it for one i cant code (big flaw)
and another problem is that i am not very imaginative so i could use some help to i will give all people that helped credit for it pleaze help me gamers and developers

• 8 Replies
bigattck
bigattck
30 posts
Blacksmith

if you cant program or draw, then what can you do? music? no one will take you seriously.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

@bigattck is right, no one is going to take someone who can't code or do art seriously. Teach yourself some kind of programming language and then come back and find an artist

TheAngelOfWar
TheAngelOfWar
206 posts
Nomad

Not so fast lads, let's at least see the proposition.

@michaelkibodeaux
Make for us something similar to a resume and give show us what the concept of your project.

michaelkibodeaux
michaelkibodeaux
2 posts
Peasant

well first i can draw i have great art skills but no ideas for it i cant do coding i tried several times

now the idea for a game is that you were some sort of demon trapped by angles and have to fight your way out of it in order to live

there has to be alot of weapons and atributes for the charector

there will also be stackable abilities and buffs

and even further will befor those who decide to join

benifits of joining are to get a small cut of the profit and a reserved space in the game credits also if you plamn to get an actual job doing this you will need to email me i will give you boss a good report on your work

amirrasti
amirrasti
11 posts
Nomad

HI dear michaelkibodeaux
well I have scripting experiences and an idea of a tower defence game,but I need a designer ,if you are interested ill be glad to work with you.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

what actual style of game is it?

amirrasti
amirrasti
11 posts
Nomad

well my games plot is a tower defence game combined with troop strategies (each troop type special bouns ageinst some others and special abilities ),heroes ,some manual control defences and some new ideas
well I created the most part but the art I used I'm notsure about the copyrights
if anyone has the skills and is interested for creating the material I need,
ill be happy to hear it,

tnx aloot

krogo
krogo
2 posts
Nomad

hi michaelkibodeaux,
i am developing an arcade game, the engine is done, it just has to be spiced up with graphic and audio.
if you are interested, we can talk about how could we work together.

Showing 1-8 of 8