ForumsNews and Feedback[Looked at...] new ads

17 12734
ch1984ris
ch1984ris
2 posts
Blacksmith

your new ads are lagging this homepage so extremely, ist no fun to play here anymore.

• 17 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

We're sorry to hear that... Which ads are you referring to @ch1984ris? If you can pin-point them for us, we can have a look!

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

@MrDayCee i found this in the comments from ShellShock live 2

anyone else having problems with the T2V.TV ad creating so much lag that you cannot play agames?

Also two other users pointed on the same ad in this thread

brian_hamm
brian_hamm
6 posts
Blacksmith

Yes, the T2V.TV ad is making this site unplayable. my framerate drops from 50fps to 2.5fps when this ad is on the page. They need to remove it ASAP or i'll have to find another place to play games.

philimaster
philimaster
491 posts
Peasant

I have to admit i haven't had this problem with any ads on this sitealthough i have experienced it on other sites.

brian_hamm
brian_hamm
6 posts
Blacksmith

I don't mind the ads. but i'm never looking at T2V.TV to see what it is since the ad is screwing my games up. they can suck it.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Allright, I'll forward this to the staff to have a look at. Thanx everyone for pointing out the advertisement that is causing trouble!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@ch1984ris @UnleashedUponMankind @brian_hamm @philimaster

The problem should be fixed now, as the advertisement that was causing it has been taken down. If you run into renewed problems, please let us know. Also, if the advertisement should pop up again, or if you see one that is not removed from the website yet, please notify us. Thank you!

brian_hamm
brian_hamm
6 posts
Blacksmith

the t2v.tv ad was gone for a couple days and everything was great. But this is the second day i have logged in now and the ad is back and lag i HORRIBLE. back to not being able to play any games.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hmmm.... lets loop in @MrDayCee

brian_hamm
brian_hamm
6 posts
Blacksmith

the ad is still up

ch1984ris
ch1984ris
2 posts
Blacksmith

it was fixed for some time, but now the problem reappears in the same manner, slowing all other browser tabs down too.

brian_hamm
brian_hamm
6 posts
Blacksmith

@MrDayCee
T2V.TV video ad is still appearing and lagging everything down so games are unplayable. Are you going to help fix this problem?????

Lord_Silverkey
Lord_Silverkey
1 posts
Scribe

I'm getting affected by this pretty badly too. Can't really play as is, so I'm basically checking Armor Games every few days to see if it's still there, and if it is I log off and go do something else.

Maybe we need to create a new post, since this one is marked as "Fixed"?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

This callout seems to have slipped through the cracks and I missed it... sorry there fellas!

@brian_hamm @ch1984ris @Lord_Silverkey Could you guys please post a screenshot of the advertisement showing on this website? It would help us to pin-point the location and exsistance of it. Thanx!

Alces
Alces
2 posts
Farmer

The tv ads that play before the actual game often freeze and lag the site up so much I can't really enjoy playing the games. I don't mind the unobtrusive ads on the borders of the site but these video ads are too much. When I need to refresh the page because a game is buggy I'm forced to watch the ad over again. It's quite frustrating. This is the kind of thing that drove me to get adblock. I would turn it off for this site if the ads hadn't gotten so annoying.

Showing 1-15 of 17