ForumsForum GamesThe world of TOME: L&R (Main thread)

272 69833
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

If you're here and you do not have a character sheet, please go here.

Otherwise, here is where you post and play. Have fun!

• 272 Replies
Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Name: Jegan
Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Class: Mechanical
Subclass or battle style: General-Purpose
Exp: 8/10 lvl 1
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Burst fire (low, med, 3, 25% miss chance, 2)
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Quick Attack(Low, Melee, Sprintable, 1)
Combo(Med, Melee, X2 (x3 10%), 3)
HP: 50/50
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.
Bonuses and countdowns: +2 armor, +2 speed, +1 attack, T1 block

I do option 3.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm not dead. School had started and so had the craziness, so I had zero time to update. It's calmed down now, so I should be able to update frequently again.

Name:Zexed
Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Class: Swordsman
Subclass or battle style: Speed Demon
Bonds: Nale (acquaintance)
Exp: 11/20 lvl 2
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP, 1 LEGEND point
Speed boost (N/A, self, + to speed for 3 turns, 3)
After Image (N/A, self, Evade, 3)
Quick Slash (low, melee, 1)
Blade fury (low, melee, repeat X2 (3 15%), 3)
HP: 60/60
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.
Equipped inventory: Rusty sword, old enhanced leather armor
Bonuses and countdowns: +1 to speed, +3 to movement.

There are two moderators nearby, an occupied tank swordsman, and a assassin. They're both in this district at the moment, but you may still need to submit a ticket.

Description (Pic Page 1): 1.8 meters in height, and with the back thruster removed. Wears a cape for looks outside of combat.
Bio: It was once a wearable armor set. It then was given an orderable AI. Shortly before the creator passed away, it was given an advanced AI. It's made to act as much as human as possible. It then was set free with quite a lot of knowledge.
Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)
Inventory: Five health potions, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), old canister grenade, 2650 gold,
Equipped inventory: Hardened Laser Dagger, basic Light shield, old Beam Rifle, 3-slot hand grenade holster(1/3), Middle weight class mech.

Of the eight moderators online, two are in this district, A swordsman and an assassin. The swordsman is preoccupied, but the assassin is free, and not far off. You can submit a ticket and have him come here, or go talk to him yourself.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

It has been so long, i actually forgot what has happened.

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I head to the assassin. "Hello, could i have your help? I am trying to take some treasure from a thief's stash after doing a quest, and the NPC i helped allowed me to have half the worth from the stash. I have pointed out a location where the stash could possibly be, but it is locked. Could you open the lock?" I say.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Description or pic:5'10" slightly slim, white hair, purple eyes, typically wears leather armor with steel plates embedded on important areas(I.e. The chest, upper arms, forearms, and shins), and carries a shortsword in right hand.
Libra sheet:
Inventory: 1x basic potion, portable healer, Passage privileges (none), 1 encrypted knowledge nugget, small bits of glowing (copper, silver, gold, and platinum), 100 gold, Map of eastern Mechcity, world map detailed with districts.

I head over to the Assassin Moderator.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

"Of course I can. If it's for a quest it's free game." He replies hastily. He then types out a console command and a confirmation screen pops up in front of him. "Everything's all set for you. Knock yourself out, but don't drop anything I might find attractive," he says with a little grin. A fighter walks up, and he turns his attention towards them, assuming you'll be on your way.

Libra sheet:

The moderator was dealing with a mechanical, but he finished up relatively quickly. "Before you ask me to join your raid team, I can't. Aside from that... How can I help you?" He says exasperated, almost like an auto reply.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

(Sorry, onmmobile rn)

"Very well then, thank you very much good sir." I say before headinh back and enter.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

"I am looking for the name of a player I just met. I tried to ask him but he wouldn't tell me." I say with a slight bow.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You quickly return to the shack, and find the the lock has dropped to the floor, and there's a mark on it. It's a crown, with a pair of knives inside of it, both with a drop of liquid on the point. It's very clearly a Moderator's Mark, unique to each moderator, and used as a type of signature to show who did what.
You walk inside, and find that there's a ladder leading down into the reinforced ground.It's in the center of the floor. On the walls are various codes and maps, presumable to safes and other such things.

Libra sheet:

"Sure thing. Let me see your history," He says, pulling up a screen with names. "Sorry about that. I've had twelve too many requests in the past hour. Here we go. Swordsman? Ran away into the Underside? Goes by the name of Misit Ignis. That's a cool name... wish I had thought of that. You done or do you need something else?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I first look at the codes and maps, and save them into my memory. Then i go down through the ladder.

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

"I understand. Could you tell me his current location?"

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You copy down the codes and locations on the maps in this handy note that will update as you find new codes.

As you descend, the darkness envelops you. You reach the floor, and it's entirely solid, but you can't see a thing. You still have a grip on the solid metal bars of the ladder, to keep your bearings, but you know nothing else about the location.

Libra sheet:

"Of course. He's in underside 2, near the first pillar, where the shortcut led. However, if you ask me, you're nowhere near prepared for even underside 1." He says, assessing you. "I would wait near the fountain in the eastern district, where the nearest shortcut leads out. Anything else you need help with?"

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I head downwards until my feet hits the floor. Then i walk clinging to the walls.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

You keep your hand on the wall diligently, and decide to walk right. As you proceed, you grow ever distant from the ladder, until you reach another one, just like it. You're certain you didn't go in a circle. What now?

wookie1196
wookie1196
856 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:

"No, thank you." I say, before heading to the fountain he was speaking of.

Loop_Stratos
Loop_Stratos
5,291 posts
Jester

Libra sheet:
10/10 SP, 0 UP, 0 MP
Snipe(High, long, 4)

I head above.

Showing 256-270 of 272